28th June 2013, 01:44 PM
vamsikolakaluri

What can I get after passing intermediate with 96.7% in OBC category

what can i get after passed intermediate with 96.7%?in obc category

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in Vasavi Engineering College through B-Category? When should I apply for the same if I scored 967 marks in IPE?
  2. What scholarships can I get after completing intermediate with 97%? I belong to OBC category
  3. Date of result of IB ACIO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a seat in Sastra College of engineering after scoring 967 marks in IPE? My AIEEE rank is 93000
  5. Can I Give JEE 2011 in OBC Category after Giving JEE 2010 In General Category?
  6. MHT CET OBC category: I don't have the OBC certificate yet
  7. Can I get a B.Tech Government College after passing with 10,000 in OBC and 5000 in Girls category? Which colleges can I get?
  8. Can I get any scholarship after scoring 990 marks in intermediate
  9. After scoring 77% in physics, 60% in Chemistry, 47% in Biology and 66% in English(OBC category) is it possible to get into AFMC?
  10. Am I eligible for any scholarship intermediate with 92.8 in OBC
  11. Am I eligible for IAS Exam being a final year candidate of BCA?
  12. What are the options for me after passing intermediate?
  13. How can a resident of Haryana get a job as MCD teacher(OBC category)?
  14. Am I consider under OBC category in teacher’s job in Delhi? I am a Jat girl from Delhi (OBC) married in Haryana past 8 years ago
  15. Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate? -- [New]
  16. Will there be any Reservation for OBC category in CSIR NET Exam?
  17. How can I make a career after passing intermediate exam with PCM?
  18. Can I get a government sector after passing 10th and intermediate failure
29th June 2013, 03:52 PM
pinksony

Default Re: What can I get after passing intermediate with 96.7% in OBC category

Hello friend....

Congragulations...

If you belong to mpc stream i suggest you to appear for competative exams and pursue your b.tech..

If you belong to mec,cec strem i suggest you to become a good chatterd accountant(ca).....by passing all the levels successfully....

There is reservation for obc categorie....

Make a good choose.........

All the best....
29th June 2013, 04:03 PM
pinksony

Default Re: What can I get after passing intermediate with 96.7% in OBC category

Hello friend...

Congeagulatons.....

If you belong to mpc stream i suggest you to become an engineer....first you appear competative exams like eamcet,neet...
After that attend counselling and persue your enginnering

if you belong to mec,cec stream....i suggest to become an chaterd accountant(ca)....by passing all the levels successfully....

Make a good choice....
All the best dear....
19th August 2013, 04:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can seek admission to any of the interested courses, as you have good percentage of marks in HSC. You can try for engineering or diploma courses, if studied MPC as subjects. Courses in medicine are suitable for aspirants with PCB as HSC subjects. Students having studied commerce as a subject can look for CA, ICWA, or B.Com courses. Other courses that can be opted by HSC students are BA, BBA, and BMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?