1st July 2013, 11:37 PM
dhroovy

How should I join CBI?

sir/madam,

please let me know how to join CBI ? i am really looking forward to make my career in CBI as i want to serve for my country.

25th February 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join CBI?

i am 10th pass & 19 year old ,how to join cid me
14th April 2014, 05:46 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I join CBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 10th pass & 19 year old ,how to join cid me
With 10th qualification you're not eligible for CBI Examination. 12th or equivalent qualification is required for Junior level posts and Graduation course is mandatory to apply for Officer Level Posts. So, we suggest you to complete 12th standard or Graduation course in order to make you eligible for this entrance examination. You have to appear in SSC Entrance examination in order join in CBI. The Applicant age should not more than 27 years. The Entrance Examination Pattern consist of skills, general intelligence etc. So, you have to focus on that to crack the entrance examination with good marks, The Important notification for this entrance examination release in Official website of SSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?