12th November 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How to do Aeronautical engineering in Ahmedbad?

i am in 12 sci and i want firmly to do aeronautical engineering in ahemdabad please suggest me about its entrance exam and scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  5. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  7. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  10. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan? -- [New]
  12. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  13. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  14. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  16. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  17. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  18. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?

31st March 2013, 08:33 AM
krrishh_002

Default Re: How to do Aeronautical engineering in Ahmedbad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in 12 sci and i want firmly to do aeronautical engineering in ahemdabad please suggest me about its entrance exam and scope?

Hi there,

For joining Aeronautical Engineering after your +2,

you have 4 choices.

Write Entrance Exams like:

1. IIT-JEE
  2. AIEEE
  3. CET Exams
or

4. Management seats without counseling procedure (Direct admission)

The first Exam is to get seat in any of the IITs or NITs in INDIA, providing Aeronautical Engineering.

IIT-Madras is famous among them.

If you want a seat in your locality only i.e. Ahemdabad.

You can write AIEEE or CET exam conducted in Gujrat for Engineering Entrance.

There are very few colleges in Ahemdabad Providing Aeronautical Engineering so you need to get a very good rank because there are hardly any seats for others.

Or

Every Engineering college has few management seats (generally 18 per 60 seats)

They charge more for A.E branch. Seat will be giving on the basis of your academics and First go First serve.

Aeronautical College in Ahemdabad:

• Ahmedabad Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology

Address: Near Hotel Nalanda, Mithakhali Six Road,
Ahmedabad - 06

Phone: 079-26422642

Try contacting the above college for details.

All the Best!!

3rd July 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Aeronautical engineering in Ahmedbad?

I want to change the university from 1st year to your university can i will get admission in 2nd year for same subject or not

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?