15th July 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How to change Indian CDC Saloon Rating?

How to replace indian ?
I have indian saloon rating cdc ,belize cdc, belize watchkeeping. but i want to change indian cdc saloon rating.i like to ordinary seaman indian cdc .how to get apply os indian cdc

13th October 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change Indian CDC Saloon Rating?

I have a indian CDC saloon rating but i like to ordinary seaman indian CDC how to get apply os indian CDC
8th April 2016, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have Indian saloon rating cdc, but I want to change it to gp rating cdc. Can you please help me sir ?
15th January 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have been sailing as electrical officer on foriegn going ship with radio officer CDC for the past 10 years , now its time for me to renew my CDC ,so please advice me if i can change my rank from radio officer to electrical officer in my new CDC and what is the procedure ,please advice me thank you
24th January 2018, 05:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have a indian saloon rating cdc and I also selling in a cook but sir I want change my rank with gp rating. Sir please help me
7th June 2019, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How to change indian CDC saloon rating? Sir I have a Indian CDC of saloon rating and I also selling gs but I want change gp rating, sir!! Please help me
7th June 2019, 07:28 PM
ant ant ant

How to change indian CDC of saloon rating, explain me in details not just basics.
29th December 2020, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

How to change indian CDC saloon rating? Sir I have a Indian CDC of saloon rating and I also selling gs but I want change gp rating
29th December 2020, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How to change indian CDC saloon rating? Sir I have a Indian CDC of saloon rating and I also selling gs but I want change gp rating ?
18th January 2023, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have been sailing as electrical officer on foriegn going ship with radio officer CDC for the past 10 years , now its time for me to renew my CDC ,so please advice me if i can change my rank from radio officer to electrical officer in my new CDC and what is the procedure ,please advice me thank you
Have you changed it already ? I have same issue
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?