1st August 2012, 07:36 PM
akshath.devadiga

Can we go to 3rd sem after having 6 backlogs in 1st sem?

i wanted to know that can we go to 3rd sem if we have 6 backlogs in the 1st sem.....

27th April 2013, 02:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we go to 3rd sem after having 6 backlogs in 1st sem?

Yes, it’s possible in most of the universities. You can move to successive semesters, even though you have backlogs in previous semesters. But you must be free of backlogs (from 1st to 8 semesters) at the end to obtain the pass certificate. So try to complete backlog papers at the earliest. Otherwise backlogs will accumulate and you will find it difficult to clear at the end.
28th April 2013, 08:10 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

First of all I would like to tell you that your query is incomplete as you have neither mentioned the name of your university nor your college name.

So it is very difficult for me to give you exact information regrading your eligibility for the third semester as different universities of India have different rules and regulations.

Generally there are six subjects in a semester in every university and according to you have got backs in all the respective subjects .You will be promoted to the second semester of your degree.

Before starting of your third semester exam ,there will carry over exams conducted by your university for all subjects.If you manage to clear all the subjects in carry over exam ,then definitely you can go for the third semester .

But if you again get backlogs in carry over exam ,then you will have to suffer from year back that means you have to take readmission in your colleges as per rules of universities.

So I would suggest you to kindly concentrate on your studies and labour hard as it is about your career.

Six backlogs means that you do not study even a little bit .Please think about your career and labour according to it.Do not distract yourself from your studies.

Hope the information will definitely motivate you and once again please study .

all the best

aashisranjan784
12th July 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

can i go to 2nd year in diploma if i have 4 backlogs???????????/
13th July 2013, 11:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can go to your 3rd sem even after having any backlogs in 1st or 2nd sem.There is chance for you to clear all the backlogs until you complete the course. But to get a Certificate after completing the course you must have to clear all the backlogs.
If you continue with same number of backlogs in every sem,you will have many backlogs at the back of you and you will not be able to clear all the backlogs at once. So,try to concentrate more on your studies from now and clear all the backlogs as soon as possible.
If you have any backlogs even after completing the course,many companies will not recruit you for jobs in their companies.This definitely effects your career in future.
So,try to work hard atleast from now onwards and concentrate only on your studies until you clear all the backlogs.
ALL THE BEST
22nd October 2021, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I have 6 backlogs in Dgree 1 st year, I wroted 3 exams in first SEM and 3 exams in second sem, Iam from Kakatiya unversity telanga, My academic year 2020-2021,I am absent in 6 exams, I will promote to Dgree 2 nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?