20th April 2011, 11:27 AM
agarwalaman1993

Can I apply for Haryana PMT if I do not have a domicile?

I am resident of haryana and have a ration card also but do not have the domicile. can i apply for haryana pmt. I have applied for the voter I card also but is not received by me till now.

28th February 2012, 10:53 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Can I apply for Haryana PMT if I do not have a domicile?

Hello friends

Ofcourse you can apply for haryana pmt. You can get domicile from the tehsil of your native district.
To get the domicile you have to apply in the tehsil and have to pay some application fee.
You will get your domicile certificate within 10 days
4th April 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Haryana PMT if I do not have a domicile?

sir, i am from rajasthan and my ration card and domicile is also of rajasthan. but i passed my XI & XII FROM haryana. can i apply for hpmt
26th November 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Can I apply for Haryana PMT if I do not have a domicile?

sir its not that ease to get a domicile in haryana firstly you have to buy a form then you have to get sign with parsad and then with tehsil dar,then a photo will be clicked of the candidate and then it will go to another officer and then you will get yuor domicile which is not ease at all because you need to pay(black) each officer and require lot of time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?