31st August 2011, 09:27 AM
pkgupta_m526

Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?

Hello,
I am studying +2 from Haryana but I was born in UP. Do I get domicile of UP. If yes from where?

My father was also born in UP, did his graduation from UP, worked in UP for around 10 years but for the last 10 yeras he is working in Haryana. Is he required to get Domicile of UP and is he eligible for domicile of UP?

For UPTU, do I and my parents also required to have Domicile of UP?

Kindly explain.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  2. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  3. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  4. I am a domicile of UP : Can I answer Haryana PMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  6. For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)
  7. Which state will be considered in my domicile certificate? I born in Ludhiana(Punjab) and completed all my education in Faridabad(Haryana)
  8. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  9. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  10. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  11. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  12. How to submit the form of Haryana and UP CPMT? I am a domicile of UP and Haryana
  13. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi? -- [New]
  14. What is the criteria of getting domicile of Haryana?
  15. Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile?
  16. Am I eligible for PMT(Haryana)? I've done 11th and 12th from Haryana but not having Haryana domicile
  17. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  18. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
29th March 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did 2 from Haryana?

i did my 11th and 12th from Haryana ? Am i eligible to haryana PMT ?
26th September 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did 2 from Haryana?

how can obtainde permanent domicile certificate of UP
9th December 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

My child has passed his 10th class from Madhya pradesh cbse board. Now he is studying at delhi 12th class. He is born at up & we are residing in up. Is my child able to give entrance medical test of Delhi,UP&MP.
27th June 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I have born in up and i also have a flat in mumbai my name is presented in ration card of mumbai so can i get domicile of there
8th September 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I was born in haryana (Ambala) and my done my schooling and graduation from AMBALA only. But from 6 yes I am shifted to punjab and have Aadhar card of punjab address. Will I be considered Haryana domicile or punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?