4th February 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of board examination for board appearing students of CBSE board of class 10th?

What is the date of Board Examination for board appearing students of cbse board of class 10?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of board examination for board appearing students of CBSE board of class 10th?
  2. What is the main difference between Board and School SA2? -- [New]
  3. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  4. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  5. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  6. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  7. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  8. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which class shall a 2 years and 9 months kid should join? What should be the age for appearing in CBSE 10th board exams?
  10. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  11. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  12. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  13. What is the value of AISSE? How to fill form of this exam?
  14. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  15. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  16. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  17. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  18. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
4th May 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of board examination for board appearing students of CBSE board of class 10th?

what is the date of 10th class result.was annouced.2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?