26th July 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PG Diploma in Management at AMU? Last date to submit the application form?

Hello sir, I have completed BBA from CIMAGE College, Patna and now want to study PG Diploma in Management form AMU. Procedure to apply for it and last date to submit application form?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Ph.D in AMU in Biotechnology? Syllabus, date of entrance exam and its last date to submit the application form?
  2. Last date to apply for Mathematics Olympiads for 1st standard student? From where I will download application form? Procedure to submit?
  3. Process of vocational training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur?
  4. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the last date to submit the TANCET application form and when is it issued?
  6. How can I submit application form of AMIE for B.Tech correspondence? How much fee is required? Procedure to get admission?
  7. LAst date for submission of form for AMU 9th class application form
  8. Procedure to do internship in a reputed company -- [New]
  9. When the application form of AMU Master of Finance and Control will be published? Last date of application?
  10. How can I fill-up the application form of AMU Higher Secondary entrance exam?
  11. What is the last date to submit the application form for diploma degree in Jharkhand?
  12. Last date of Application form and admission procedure of 8th class of AMU?
  13. B.E. from DCE for Diploma holder having two year experience?
  14. What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  15. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?
  16. Date of availability of application form and last date to apply for AIIMS entrance exam for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying diploma? When is the exam and when to get the application form?
30th July 2016, 10:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PG Diploma in Management at AMU? Last date to submit the application form?

You can apply for PG Diploma in Management course at AMU through online by filling the online application form at http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/. The last date to apply for admission is 25.02.2016 and you need to appear in admission test conducted by university to get admission in PG Diploma in Management course at AMU. Since, the entrance examination for the academic year 2016-17 has already conducted, you need to wait for the next year to appear in entrance examination to get admission in PG Diploma in Management course at AMU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?