12th August 2013, 12:10 PM
kartiksarma

Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from JNTU Kakinada university with 56% in mechanical engineering

sir i have completed my b.tech from jntu kakinada university with 56% in mechanical engneering .sir am i elgible for government jobs if any plz kindly suggest me if not wat type of jobs can i get

20th October 2015, 03:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from JNTU Kakinada university with 56% in mechanical engineering

Yes, you are eligible for most of the government jobs after the graduation i.e B.Tech degree.

Since the eligibility to appear for most of the government jobs examination is :
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between the 20-30 year generally vary for the different examination.

The aggregate in the graduation not plays the important role for appearing in the examination.So you need to qualify in the examination for the final selection. Some of the examination in which you can appear is :-
* SSC CGL.
* SSC CHSLE.
* IBPS.
* Civil Services.
* Defense Services.
30th October 2015, 01:13 AM
rhaleem

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from JNTU Kakinada university with 56% in mechanical engineering

I don't say that you are eligible for all the Government Jobs. But I can say that you are eligible for few Government Jobs with 56% of marks in Mechanical Engineering.

If you want to go to Core side, then 60% is mandatory. Without 60%, you can not apply for written exams of core companies.

But if you want to apply for IES, Indian Engineering services, then you are okay to apply.

IES is conducted to recruit Engineers into below Engineering Services.
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

If you want to apply for Civil Services, then also you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?