dileepshakya123

How to get a job in a good MNC? I am pursuing B.Tech

sir plz tell me how can get a job in a good mnc
i m persuing btech nd want to start a job after completion of it

23rd December 2011, 02:28 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in a good MNC? I am pursuing B.Tech

To get a good job with MNCs the most important criteria is that you should have the required educational and professional qualification required for the concerned job. After passing your B.Tech try to keep updated about the vacancies available in the companies of you choice and face the interview. To keep updated you can register with the consultancies who will intimate you whenever there is a vacancy as per you ability. You can visit the official website of the companies and place your CV online with their career & recruitment department. You can also try and go for walking interviews.
8th January 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing my b.tech in elect. n comm........i wish to be placed in a software company, kindly guide me as to which computer courses i must take up !!
10th January 2013, 04:40 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

For getting a job in MNC and shape your future in a right way, you need to perform quite well in your graduation. first of all, you should not be having any live backlogs, if you have them, clear it as soon as possible. secondly, you need to score a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in your graduation as without 60%, you wont be able to sit in the recruitment exam.
you need to keep yourself constantly updated in order to check the vacancies in the respective companies.
gud luck
10th January 2013, 04:43 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

For getting a job in MNC and shape your future in a right way, you need to perform quite well in your graduation. first of all, you should not be having any live backlogs, if you have them, clear it as soon as possible. secondly, you need to score a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in your graduation as without 60%, you wont be able to sit in the recruitment exam.
you need to keep yourself constantly updated in order to check the vacancies in the respective companies.
gud luck
7th October 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

im in intersted job doing in indian army but im not get in 60 % in b.tech plz give me some suggetions i have interseted in join army i serve to my country
20th October 2015, 02:54 PM
work@home

You can register directly through company career websites such as Campus Arena for Wipro and Campus Commune for TCS and they will let you know all the job openings or recruitment's. If you register at their portals with your updated resume, they will send mail notifications on recruitment's.

You could also register at Naukri, Monster or Shine consultancies for getting your profile shortlisted by various company's recruiters.

Linked in is a professional online community is also a mean by which you can get opportunities to be noticed and follow professionals.

You could also search for a local job consultant through which you can know various campus recruitment's or such conducted nearby your locality.
30th October 2015, 02:17 AM
rhaleem

To get a good job, you should fulfill all the requirements of the job.

The requirements will be
-good academic knowledge
-good soft skills
-good managing skills
-good presentation skills
-good industry knowledge etc.

So focus on these areas right from the beginning of B.Tech.

Interview rounds for Freshers are
Written Test
Group Discussion
Interview

Written Test contains questions from academics and Reasoning, Aptitude as well. So learn these as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?