20th April 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Information about ICWAI intermediate course? Criteria to join the course?

I am Dinanath Gupta bcom pass class in oct . I want to known about icwai intermidate courses so pz advise me criteria of couses.

8th July 2011, 12:01 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about ICWAI intermediate course? Criteria to join the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Dinanath Gupta bcom pass class in oct . I want to known about icwai intermidate courses so pz advise me criteria of couses.
The ICWAI examinations are held in three stages, Foundation, Intermediate and Final. If You are completed your B.com then you are directly eligible for Intermediate course and the duration of this course was around 12 Months. But to apply for Intermediate course your age should be at least 12 years.

So, To join Intermediate course you need to complete your graduation examination from a recognised colleges.

Eligiblity Criteria -

Candidates who have passed the foundation course are not less than 18 years of age are eligible for Intermediate courses.

Graduates candidates are also eligible to apply for Intermediate courses without doing foundation course.

The cost of prospectus was Rs 200. The Admission are open through out the year and you can obtain the prospectus directly form the ICWAI Authorized center, So if you want to get more information about ICWAI Intermediate courses, then please visit the official website of ICWAI -

http://www.icwai.org/icwai/index.asp
8th July 2011, 05:41 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Information about ICWAI intermediate course? Criteria to join the course?

hi friend
the course you are talking about is c.a.
it is completed in three levels
foundational, intermediate, and final
the candidates who have done graduation are eligible for the 2nd level i.e. the intermediate level...
you may get the aplliacation form details on the official website of icwai..
best of luck
22nd July 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM BHUPENDRA KALBI PASSED SENIOR SEC. I want to do icwai course i want advise about whole course plz advise me
22nd July 2011, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM BHUPENDRA KALBI PASSED SENIOR SEC. I want to do icwai course i want advise about whole course plz advise me
18th August 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i am complited degree sir. But i am telugu medium sir.my goal icwa sir, i spoke to inglish little bittle ,i face any problems in icwa
give me sir advise
31st August 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

my self naresh kumar my graduation result is awating.i want to join icwa exam in june 2012.sir please help me.
21st March 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

sir icwai intermediate course qualification is only b.com not other degree b.sc , bba e.tc..........
16th May 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Whai is the minimum pecentage i have to secure in Bcom?
22nd May 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir or Madam ,
i am kousi i passed out icwai foundation in the year of 2009 and i want to do it now ... pls help me by advice can i do?
27th May 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

hi,sir, i am Trushna das, appeared in final b.com exam in 2012.i want to joint in intermediate,but before that i want to know the couse of intermediate. Can you say the cource
5th June 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Whats is the difference between ca and icwa
7th June 2012, 01:35 AM
guruvana244

Friend

the eligibility criteria for ICWAI are:

• Candidate must have appeared/ appearing 10+2 level from the recognized board to be eligible for this foundation and certificate part I course.

• Candidate must have done graduation in any discipline or must pass the ICWAI foundation programme to be eligible for this course.

==>Important Dates:

Admission open: Throughout the year

Date of Examination: June and December every year

==> To apply for ICWAI Prospectus can be obtained from sale counter for Rs 110/-by post or by sending DD in favour of ICWAI A/c CAT, New Delhi for Rs 110/-

CONTACT DETAIL

Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI)

12 sudder Street

Kolkata - 700016

Ph: 033-2252-1031, 1034, 1035,1602, 1492

10th November 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Sunita
I have completed my b.com how to register June exam and fee structure of course where is the center n Mysore
27th February 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I was completed my intermediate now i want to do CA course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?