15th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to pursue ICWA/ CMA in Surat after completion of B.Com?

Hello sir, I completed B.Com Last year, now I want to do ICWA/ CMS in Surat. Please tell me the procedure or steps that I should follow in order to do this course. Also let me the know the duration of course and fee structure of this course in surat to my Email ID - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What's the duration and fee structure for ICWA course in Surat? What's the future prospective for the same?
  2. Can I do ICWAI in correspondence?
  3. Which is good enough between CA and ICWA?
  4. Can I apply for ICWA after B.Com? -- [New]
  5. Am i eligible for M.A Economics after completing CMA(ICWA) Finals?
  6. Which would be the correct bachelor course to become a Chartered Accountant?
  7. Which course is better between CS and ICWA? Can I do CCNA course after completing B.Com in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course to do between CA, ICWA and CMA being weak in Accounts but good in Economics?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D after completing B.Com, CA, ICWA and Company secretary?
  10. Will an IPCC passed student have to do articleship again after completion of CMA Inter if already doing articleship?
  11. Procedure to become an Income Tax Assistant after completion of CMA? How much time doe it takes to become an Income Tax Assistant?
  12. What is the scope in future for commerce students?
  13. Which one has the best career scope among CMA and CS? Which among these has a vast syllabus?
  14. What is the procedure to join ICWA after completion of MBA? Fee structure for the course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  16. After acquiring the qualifications of M.A.(Economics) and CMA can I appear in Indian Economic Services examination?
  17. What should I study after M.Com in Economics between CMA (ICWA) and Ph.D? Is Ph.D better option for me?
  18. Can I pursue Chemical Engineering in SVNIT, Surat through lateral entry after completion of Diploma in Cement Technology?
17th June 2016, 11:51 AM
Solution 78

Default Re: Procedure to pursue ICWA/ CMA in Surat after completion of B.Com?

Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India operated the ICWA course in India.
And this course have 3 stages:
Foundation course.
Intermediate.
Final course.
As a B.com graduate you can eligible to apply for Intermediate Course directly.
To join in this course first you need to register for this course.
And you have a option to register to this course through online or offline.
For Intermediate course ICWAI charged 20,000/-.
After the completion of registration process join in good coaching institute and prepare well for exams.
And ICWA Intermediate Examinations are held twice in a year in june and december for june terms student need to apply before dec 5 of previous year and for december exam you have to apply for before june 5.
In ICWA Course you need to complete the 3 years training period.
After the completion of Intermediate you need to undergo for training for minimum period of 6 months, then only you can eligible for CMA Final course.
After 6 months training you need to register for CMA Final for this course ICWA Charged 17,000/-
After the completion of Final you need to complete the remaining period of training then after apply for membership in ICWA.
For more information check at official site of ICWAI at www. icwai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?