28th August 2012, 09:48 PM
mohsin_jumliwala

What is the procedure for ICWA? I have done M.Com with Marketing

What is the procedure for ICWA? I am done M.Com with marketing.

12th October 2012, 01:43 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure for ICWA? I have done M.Com with Marketing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsin_jumliwala View Post

ICWAI Stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India . It is an Professional Course . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into three stages namely , Foundation Course /Intermediate Course and Final Course .

The Minimum Academic Qualification to Enter into ICWAI Course, the candidate should Complete 12th Standard / Equivalent Qualification from recognized University .

The Applicant who Complete 12th standard are eligible to appear in Foundation Course .

The Applicant who Complete Master degree Course eligible to eligible to apply for Intermediate Course .You have Complete M.com Course your directly eligible for ICWAI Intermediate Course .

To Join in Intermediate Course you should Score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks . So, If you score 50% Percentage of marks in Graduation degree Course than your eligible to apply for Intermediate Course .

After Successful Completion of Foundation and Intermediate Course you may eligible to apply for Final Course .

There is Good scope available for ICWAI Course . After Completing your ICWAI Course you may find good . You may get Job in Following sectors like, Banking Sectors/ Financial Sectors / Corporate Sectors Etc...

ICWAI Fees Structure :-

12th October 2012, 01:51 PM
bhaskar51

Quote:
ICWAI Stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India . It is an Professional Course . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into three stages namely , Foundation Course /Intermediate Course and Final Course .

The Minimum Academic Qualification to Enter into ICWAI Course, the candidate should Complete 12th Standard / Equivalent Qualification from recognized University .

The Applicant who Complete 12th standard are eligible to appear in Foundation Course .

The Applicant who Complete Master degree Course eligible to eligible to apply for Intermediate Course .You have Complete M.com Course your directly eligible for ICWAI Intermediate Course .

To Join in Intermediate Course you should Score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks . So, If you score 50% Percentage of marks in Graduation degree Course than your eligible to apply for Intermediate Course .

After Successful Completion of Foundation and Intermediate Course you may eligible to apply for Final Course .

. After Completing your ICWAI Course you may find good . You may get Job in Following sectors like, Banking Sectors/ Financial Sectors / Corporate Sectors Etc..
12th October 2012, 04:38 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

CWA stands for Cost and Work Accounts course.

The CWA course is a correspondece kind of course.
Institute of Cost Accountants of India is the authority to conduct this course.
(The institute was formerly known as Institute of Cost and Work Accounts of India).

The course comprises of three courses which are
Foundation course, Intermediate course and Final Course.

You can register for Foundation Course after 10+2.
After passing Foundation Course examination you can apply for Intermediate Course
and after passing Intermediate Course exam, you can apply for Final Course examination.
A practical training of 3 years duration is compulsory after Intermediate Course examination.

The course fee is as given below.

Foundation course
Rs. 3500/-

Intermediate Course
Rs.15,700/-
Rs.4000/- is charged extra if you opt for oral coaching.

Final Course
Rs.11,000/-
Rs.5000/- is charged extra if you opt for oral coaching.

You can purchase the application form ICWAI office or regional councils.

The Head Quarter of the institute is in Kolkata.

thank you.............................
12th October 2012, 05:08 PM
Saran 18

Quote:
Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India [ICWAI]

The course trained you in accounting,cost and management audit and tax function

Both the ICWAI as well as M.com in having good job prospectus . If see you that both the course are related to finance . So that you may get good job after completing this in finance sectors like, Banking / Insurance company / well other reputed companies in India as well as aboard .

ICWAI is an professional course . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into three levels namely Foundation , Intermediate and Final course . If your interested to apply for this course then you should complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university .

If your complete bachelor degree then you may eligible to apply for intermediate course without apply for foundation course .

ICWAI course having good job prospectus in both the government as well as private sectors companies .

You may apply for jobs in reputed companies for following posts like, Managing Director , Finance Directors , Chief Internal Auditor , Marketing Manager , Cost Controller etc..
16th August 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

address of registration ICWA in kolhapur
15th October 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for ICWA? I have complited m.com with accounts and which will i get course foundation or intermediate ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?