9th March 2012, 11:46 PM
M.Thilakkumar

Information about the ICWAI course? Can I join after completing degree with 59%?

Hi, i want to join ICWAI, but i don't no about the ICWAI and i have completed my Degree with 59% and now i have interested to join that course plz provide full information about the ICWAI course and send that how to apply this one. Plz intimate full information . Thanking YOu..

10th March 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the ICWAI course? Can I join after completing degree with 59%?

Requried qualification inspector of police? i studying BE mechanical 2 year and i am hockey player and my father EX ARMY
3rd April 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the ICWAI course? Can I join after completing degree with 59%?

how to join the course of icwai after completing my mca?
24th April 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

if there are back ups in b.com degree when we join to icwai
8th May 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

mark requirement to get admission to icwa
11th October 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i want to join ICWAI, but i don't no about the ICWAI and i have completed my Degree with 7.11% and now i have interested to join that course plz provide full information about the ICWAI course. Plz intimate full information . Thanking You....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?