9th June 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose in 11th? Difference between commerce and science?

i didn't know which stream i choose in 11th class commerce or science if i choose science stream what is the quality or if i choose commerce stream so what is the differrence between these two stream.

28th July 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream to choose in 11th? Difference between commerce and science?

what is an average income of a chartered accountant?
which post is better amongst ca ,doctor and engineer?
29th July 2011, 04:47 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream to choose in 11th? Difference between commerce and science?

You can take any of stream in 11th class its totally depend on your interest.

commerce:-if you want to become a charted accountant so you should take commerce in it you can do C.A

science :- if you want to become an engineer than you should take science + maths
and if you want to become an doctor than you should take science + bio

for maths you have to try for IIT AIEEE AND RPMT
for bio you have to try for AIPMT AFMC AIIMS RPMT etc
12th September 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10th nw. i want to be an engineer but if i take PCM, my physics is not that good and even i m not intersted in physics. can i take commerce with marketing for the same purpose!
26th September 2011, 10:28 AM
saugata2008

This is the most important decision to choose stream after 10th .Maximum students and their parents don't know the consequence of studying in science or commerce stream .
If you choose science ,your main options for future study are M.Sc ,Engineering,MBBS .
If you choose commerce then your main options are first B.Com then CA,ICWA,CS .

Every student has same intelligence .Yous heard work ,determination makes you better than the others .So go for the stream you are interested most .

Thank you
15th October 2011, 07:31 PM
raju bhai

commerce:-if you want to become a charted accountant so you should take commerce in it you can do C.A

science :- if you want to become an engineer than you should take science + maths

thanks
16th October 2011, 12:40 AM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

Thanks
21st October 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

on what criteria can we choose stream in 11th standard
29th November 2011, 07:01 PM
co-rocks

THANKS
10th January 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce........i want to study something which is easy and dont have to stress too much.,,,may be like an office work which is not stressfull ........pl help......wt shud itake.....what are the options inscience and commerce field????????????????????????
17th March 2012, 05:36 AM
Unregistered

I am passed out student of 10th with 80% of marks! I am in a dilema for what 2 choose bio or commmerce? I can do both sugst me the best
7th April 2012, 03:44 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which stream to choose in 11th? Difference between commerce and science?

Hi

After Class 10th you are given a choice of streams which basically are of three major lines :-

SCIENCE

COMMERCE

ARTS

Science is the one which has to deal with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. English and 5th subjects are also to be taken.

Commerce has to deal with Accounts, Business Studies, Economics. English and 5th subject also has to be there in this also.

Arts stream has to deal with Arts, Music, Drawing, History, Geography, Hindi, English and other such subjects.

Now hopefully you have an idea about the streams and the subjects that they offer. So now you have to decide what you want to become in life, so that you choose your subject according to that.

Now coming to the difference between Science and Commerce, frankly speaking Science is considered superior to every other stream as anybody who studies Science is always eligible for all the streams related to Commerce and Arts as well. But this thing is not vice versa.

Thus Science stream deals with the technical subjects and studies whereas commerce deals with the economical, balance sheets, calculations and banking studies.

This is the major difference between Science and Commerce.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
7th April 2012, 08:05 AM
hgoel6600

the difference betweeen commerce and science is that commerce stream include all accounting work and science stream contains physic,chemistry
7th April 2012, 10:14 AM
pranavforu

Smile Re: Which stream to choose in 11th? Difference between commerce and science?

Hello Friends,

I m a student of B.Tech. engineering. And i have passed out the science stream, i also have an interest in science technology.

So it is all about yr interest and goal for your carrier.

So i wish you all the best. And put your best in the field which u like most.

But i suggest the science stream.

Thank you.
7th April 2012, 11:17 AM
bablucena9

hi,
It your choice.
According to my view,
science :- if you want to be an engineer than you should take science + math
for doctor, you should take math+bio
best of luck
7th April 2012, 11:24 AM
vikassaini1993

hi
dear if u have done ur 10th
and want to know about the stream in 11th then it is based upon your interest
if you want to go in the banking line or want to go in bussiness and management fields then you should go with the commerce stream
if u r interested in scientific things or want to become an engineer ,scientist then yiou can go with the science stream
if you don't want to take commerce &science stream then you can take the arts stream in which you can study hard and can become an IAS officer
thank u
choice is urs
all the best
7th April 2012, 12:11 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

There is a bigger difference in Science & commerce stream as the subjects & career path are totally different from each other.

In short You can say that a science student can have more broader opportunities than the commerce one.There are number of scopes for science student not only engineering but fields like BCA,MCA,M,SC.P.HD.ETC ALSO HAVE good career profile.

IF you want to leave science and opt for any other then fields like-
CA,CS,MBA,ICWA,CMA,also have lucrative job profile.

For a commerce student, the best option and evergreen option is to do CA.You can do b.com, BBA as the UG course which would be easy to clear with CA.You can even do any UG course like BCA, B.SC etc.

So now its your time to decide that what you want to choose.It depends upon some factors as under-

1. First of all it depends upon your interest in the subject which you want to opt for.

2. If you are an average student then you go for commerce but an extra intelligent will be definitely go for science.However exception is also there.

3. Science is meant for hardworkers but commerce is for the easygoers.

4. Luv for money needs commerce but love for passion needs science.
7th April 2012, 01:22 PM

Thumbs up Re: Which stream to choose in 11th? Difference between commerce and science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i didn't know which stream i choose in 11th class commerce or science if i choose science stream what is the quality or if i choose commerce stream so what is the differrence between these two stream.
If you choose science with maths stream after 12th std you can join in MBBS, Engineering in many fields also you can join in bachalor degrees like B.sc Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer science,Biology,Botany and you can also do M.sc degree in above mentioned fields then you will do M.Phil. This is the qualification for a college leval lectureres.
On the other hand if you choose Commerce with Accounts stream you will do C.A. , I.C.W.A., A.C.S., . It is in your hand to choose the best field. Choose your own best field and start your career.
15th April 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

hey i am in confusion between commerce and diploma plz tell me which is better for future
15th April 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 10 and i have big question what should i take whether science or commerce?
15th April 2012, 09:16 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI Dear

After 10th you go for 11th standard but you confuse for science and commerce stream

Here i give the comparison between Science and commerce:-

If you choose Science then you go for in future career in Engineer , Doctor,Scientist etc..........

In commerce you go for CA,ICWAI, etc............

From above chart you go for decision about what you do because here i brief description about your future............
19th May 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

pls send carrier path finder map on my mail id [email protected]
19th June 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

The maths of commerce or gscmaths between them which is easy???
3rd September 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

which is better science or commerce ?
22nd March 2013, 08:22 PM
nitya27

DEAR COMMERCE AND SCIENCE BOTH ARE GOOD STREAMS IT DEPENDS ON YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO BE IN FUTURE

SCIENCE STREAM
IF YOU OPT FOR SCIENCE(MATHS+SCIENCE)
YOU WILL HAVE NO. OF OPPURNITIES LIKE
ENGINEER
DOCTOR
B.SC
PILOT
ARMY
NAVY
ETC..

COMMERCE STREAM
IF YOU WILL GO FOR COMMERCE STREAM AGIAIN THERE ARE NO. OF OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR YOU
CA
CS
BA
BBA
B.COM
BUSINESS
BBM
etc

DEAR IT DEPENDS ON YOU WANT YOU WANT TO BE IN FUTURE.

GUD LUCK
)
22nd March 2013, 08:27 PM
nitya27

DEAR COMMERCE AND SCIENCE BOTH ARE GOOD STREAMS IT DEPENDS ON YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO BE IN FUTURE

SCIENCE STREAM
IF YOU OPT FOR SCIENCE(MATHS+SCIENCE)
YOU WILL HAVE NO. OF OPPURNITIES LIKE
ENGINEER
DOCTOR
B.SC
PILOT
ARMY
NAVY
ETC..

COMMERCE STREAM
IF YOU WILL GO FOR COMMERCE STREAM AGIAIN THERE ARE NO. OF OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR YOU
CA
CS
BA
BBA
B.COM
BUSINESS
BBM
etc

DEAR IT DEPENDS ON YOU WANT YOU WANT TO BE IN FUTURE.

GUD LUCK
)
5th April 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I score 70% to 80% in 10th. So should i choose sci or commerce or diploma.
21st June 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i want to take up science but i am not interested in bio and i want be a engineer plz help me which subject to take.(niharika)
24th September 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the best engineering option after taking science stream?????And what shoud I choose to be that?????,,,
17th December 2013, 08:02 PM

Thumbs up Re: Which stream to choose in 11th? Difference between commerce and science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
science is a stream based on new development of technology and innovation solving the problem we need engineers.commerce is a stream based on economics and management.if you interested in buisness you study commerce.
5th January 2014, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

iam in 7 th but ithink ishould decide now only what ihave to do iam intrested in science bio whats its scope
8th March 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 8 and we need to choose between science and commerce.i want to become an IAS and also interested in ca/cs.so i want to take up commerce but my parents wants me to take up science,what shoud i do now?
3rd April 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Hare i m in class 1 i m in commerce stream i want to know that which career aption i will choose in future...??
18th May 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

hi
i finished my 10th nw am intersete
d in the sci nt in math bt as my frds says that nw it has been changd to cbse syllabus as i stuied in state syllabus wich
is gng to b complicated nw sci so few of my frds were suggestg me to tak commerce pls suggest me which stream shd i tak...........
15th June 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Im in 10th nd i got 88% in this class!! I'll choose.
Science. But aftr 12th i have no source. For continue
my studies. Tell me plzz what'll i do in my future
Any. Better or best suggestions??????????????????? Plzz
help(aadarsh)xith
20th June 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

M confused with wut to choose between science n commerce...!
I wanna do IT as well as banking..!!
wats d better option ?
pls help
6th December 2014, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

M in 10th & confused with wut to choose between science n commerce after 10th...
I wanna do NIFT......
wats d better option ?
pls help.....
My Em@il Id- [email protected]

plz ......plz.....plzzzzz help me.
8th February 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjeet250490 View Post
Hi

After Class 10th you are given a choice of streams which basically are of three major lines :-

SCIENCE

COMMERCE

ARTS

Science is the one which has to deal with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. English and 5th subjects are also to be taken.

Commerce has to deal with Accounts, Business Studies, Economics. English and 5th subject also has to be there in this also.

Arts stream has to deal with Arts, Music, Drawing, History, Geography, Hindi, English and other such subjects.

Now hopefully you have an idea about the streams and the subjects that they offer. So now you have to decide what you want to become in life, so that you choose your subject according to that.

Now coming to the difference between Science and Commerce, frankly speaking Science is considered superior to every other stream as anybody who studies Science is always eligible for all the streams related to Commerce and Arts as well. But this thing is not vice versa.

Thus Science stream deals with the technical subjects and studies whereas commerce deals with the economical, balance sheets, calculations and banking studies.

This is the major difference between Science and Commerce.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Thank you.
16th March 2015, 11:04 PM
Ronie0309

Science includes the subjects like physics,chemistry,biology etc. which teach you how the things happen in the real world related to the natural processes and commerce deals with accountancy,business studies etc. which teach you how to deal with the commercial methods.
1st June 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i am in 10th class and i am not good in mathematics and i get 75% marks in class 10th so please tell me which stream i should choose
25th February 2017, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

I don't which stream should I take? I like subjects of both science and commerce.
But I am weak in word problems of physics and I can't
Remember chemistry as quickly as biology.
Please tell me what shouldn't I take up onwards.
12th May 2017, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I am not interested in science but interested in mathematics. If l want to become a CA,then which field should l take after 10th. Can l take science.
23rd November 2019, 07:25 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You can choose any field for your 11 and 12 standard ,first you will have to decide your interest and than it will be better for you to decide which field you want to study
If you have interest in business and banking sector than you can select commerce
If you have interest in life science and technology than you can take up science field
If you have interest in law and arts you can take up arts
There are many diploma programme if you are interested i. That you can take up the diploma programme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?