22nd November 2010, 11:24 PM
nirankar0

Best career course after completing computer science?

I want to know that after completing of cs course what should i do? should i go for (LLB) or any other course?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Should I pursue M.Sc or any other course?
  2. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  3. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course? -- [New]
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  5. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc Statistics, Maths and Computer Science?
  6. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  7. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  8. Is this a right choice doing B.Sc in Economics after bachelors in computers?
  9. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  10. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  11. What can I do for my career in masters in computer science?
  12. What is the scope after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  13. Can I study B.Tech(CSE) after completing H.S. without Computer Science?
  14. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  15. Can I pursue MBA after completing three years Diploma in Computer Science? Which course other than MBA will be a good career choice?
  16. How to go for M.Tech after completing B.E in computer science
  17. Best career course after completing computer science?
  18. What is the best career for me after completing BSc with computer science honors?
23rd November 2010, 12:45 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best career course after completing computer science?

HELLO,it's totally depends on you,only you knew your abilities & weakness in you.although LLB may be good option for you if you have interest in lawyership then in for it. moreover after graduation MBA will be best option for boost up your carrier.
23rd November 2010, 06:01 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed Computer Science Engineering...you well be enough clear with your basics.......

So know you need to identify your field of interest that you want to go for software jobs or not..
If you to go for software field then also you need to decide in which group like
Programmers
Tester
Database Administrator......

and according to that you can do your course..However in most of the companies they provide training to fresher but if you prepare from your side also you will feel more comfortable ..with work...
4th February 2011, 12:03 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

After completing computer science, you can go for further studies i.e doing the Master's degree in the same if you have interest in your subject.

Other than this, you can also go for an MBA in any specialization you prefer.

I don't know why you want to switch to LLB course, that is totally different from computer science.

So it is your choice now what way you want to go..

All the best!
29th December 2011, 02:36 PM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: Best career course after completing computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirankar0 View Post
I want to know that after completing of cs course what should i do? should i go for (LLB) or any other course?
hi,
After completing computer science, you can go for further studies i.e doing the Master's degree in the same field . you can do m.sc computer science .it is is good if you want to make your career in hardware and networking, information security, VSLI/Embedded Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Wireless Communication etc. After completion of MSc. you will have to go for additional diploma/certificate course in any of these above mentioned streams depending upon your interest, preference and aptitude for that field. MCA is good if you want to explore career options in web development, software development, database administration, hardware and networking. Hence we would recommend to analyze your interests and aptitude for various domains and your future aspirations and then make a choice between MCA and MSc.(CS).As regarding MCA, if you want to do it through regular mode then you will have to wait for one year. Regular mode is advisable as regular mode courses have more value than distance course. Hope this helps. I don't know why you want to go for LLB course, that is totally different from computer science . but it is your choice or interest .
good luck http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
8th February 2012, 12:39 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirankar0 View Post
HI,
After graduation in C.S you can apply for M.B.A..
after M.B.A you will get good job..

For admission in top college you have to qualify the exam like:-
> C.A.T
> MA.T
> X.A.T
> G.M.AT
etc

Some top M.B.A college in India:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)
25th December 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

which course is better related to studying after the diploma in cs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?