22nd March 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

When will the Aakash institute admission cum scholarship test be held?

When is aakash institute's admission cum scholarship test is to be held?

7th October 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the Aakash institute admission cum scholarship test be held?

What will be syllabus of akash institute in engineering 2013 on the pattern of class 10?
13th December 2014, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the Aakash institute admission cum scholarship test be held?

I am abhishek of class x study in dps bulandshahr
how can i fill the form for the ASCT EXAM
25th December 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class X, When I can apply for admission? What is the date of Aakash Scholarship cum admission test? What is fee structure for two years regular course/
18th December 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Studying in cls.11 can anyone perform in this test for scholarship in course of class 12 cum entrance test 2017 ?
18th December 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Studying in cls.11 can anyone perform in this test for scholarship in course of class 12 cum entrance test 2017 ?
2nd May 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to opt for acst 2017. Today 's date is 2 may 2017 and i want to join aakash on 15 may 2017
....please suggest what can i do to seek admission with scholarship on the respective date as i dont know about acst exam date and its form
10th May 2017, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

I want to attend for ACST 2017. Today 's date is 9 may 2017 and i want to join aakash on 1 June 2017, please suggest what can i do to admission with scholarship on the respective date as i dont know about ACST exam pattern , exam date and its form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?