18th August 2013, 07:01 PM
selvamathiagri

Last 10 years question papers with answers of ICAR NET exam in Horticulture

plz send me last 10 year question papers with answers of ICAR net exam in horticulture (fruit science)

4th October 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers with answers of ICAR NET exam in Horticulture

plz send me last 05 year question paper with answer of ICAR net exam in agricultural statistics
20th September 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers with answers of ICAR NET exam in Horticulture

I want last 10 years question papers with solved answers in horticulture (jrf)
22nd September 2016, 03:52 PM
DEVI PRASAD SHUKLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by selvamathiagri View Post
plz send me last 10 year question papers with answers of ICAR net exam in horticulture (fruit science)
I wants to last 10 year paper with solved please send this email [email protected]
12th June 2018, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing for the ICAR Entrance Examination 2018 for the field of fruit science. can you give it to me previous year question paper as conducted by ICAR. send to the this mail address [email protected]
17th August 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 years question papers with answers of icar net exam in horticulture (fruit science)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?