23rd August 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for Uttrakhand PCS exam?

What is the age limit for uttrakhand pcs exam can a person of thirty years can give exam

11th October 2015, 09:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for Uttrakhand PCS exam?

Uttrakhand Public Service Commission and the same examination is conducted for the recruitment of person at the different administrative posts with in the same state.

The examination is conducted in three stages similar to any other Public Service Commission examination which includes Preliminary test, Mains and Personal interview respectively.

Being a 30 years old candidates you are definitely eligible for appearing in the UkPSC examination as for the same examination the age limit is 21 years to 42 years in case of general category candidates as there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates also.

Also for the same examination you must have the nationality of India and you must satisfy the educational qualification required also which differs with different posts.

For complete details associated with the same examination you can refer to the official link of UkPSC i.e; www.ukpsc.gov.in.
24th October 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for Uttrakhand PCS exam?

SIR,
Plz giv me some advice for u.k. pcs exam prepration...plzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?