23rd August 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get government scholarship to continue my studies after 12th?

dear sir,
i want to get government scholorship to continue my study after 12th. Now i am in 11th in commerce stream. So plz tell me about any scholorsip.....as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  2. How can I get a government scholarship to continue studies after Diploma engineering?
  3. Can I get a scholarship for college studies after scoring 85.20% in 12th?
  4. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  5. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  6. Can I get any scholarship for my studies? I am studying M.Tech in government college
  7. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  8. Is there any fee concession for OBC students?
  9. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  10. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  11. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  12. What should I do to get a government scholarship for studying abroad after 12th science? Is there any competitive exam for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scholarship to continue studies of M.Sc Mathematics? Job opportunities after completion of course?
  14. When should I apply for CSSS Scholarship renewal?
  15. Can I continue my studies now after giving 12th 5 years ago?
  16. Will I stand a chance of further studies after Diploma if joining by skipping 12th? -- [New]
  17. How can I get scholarship for further studies after 12th CBSE?
  18. Any way to get scholarship to do further studies after BSc IT?
12th May 2020, 10:44 AM
Smart worker n
Member+

Default Re: How to get government scholarship to continue my studies after 12th?

As every institute provide the scholorship as their own cateria. But I tell you the one schloarship which is provided by the government I. e. Saksham yojna.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?