29th August 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship to continue studies of M.Sc Mathematics? Job opportunities after completion of course?

I am amrin completed two semisters of msc mathematics with 69% and i have to get job to keep continue studies so i want to know about scholarships & job opportunities plz help

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  2. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  3. Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?
  4. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  5. Should I give the entrance exam this year after my bachelor's degree gets complete in June this year?
  6. What can I do after B.Tech in ECE?
  7. How can I get a government scholarship to continue studies after Diploma engineering?
  8. Bio informatics - higher studies? Job opportunities? best colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  10. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  11. Job opportunities for M.Sc in Mathematics other than Teaching?
  12. Will there be more Job Opportunities for the candidates after completion of M.Phil in Mathematics?
  13. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities after M.Sc Anatomy or M.Sc Nutrition?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Systems Biology?
  15. National Board for Higher Mathematics M.A and M.Sc Scholarship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  18. How to continue my studies after doing MSc Mathematics through GNDU
7th April 2023, 05:12 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Scholarship to continue studies of M.Sc Mathematics? Job opportunities after completion of course?

Scholarships for MSc Mathematics:

• UGC NET: If you clear the UGC NET exam in Mathematical Sciences, you can get Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) to pursue PhD. JRF provides a scholarship of ₹31,000 per month for the first 2 years.
• CSIR UGC NET: CSIR also provides JRF in Mathematical Sciences selected through CSIR UGC NET. JRF provides ₹31,000+HRA per month for 2 years.
• State Government Fellowships: Many state governments offer MPhil/PhD scholarships/fellowships for meritorious students. These may be in the range of ₹20,000 to ₹31,000 per month. You have to apply through separate advertisements.
• College/University Scholarships: Some colleges/universities offer scholarships/assistantships for MSc/ME/MTech students based on merit. Amount could be ₹20,000 to ₹25,000 per month. Contact departments/institutes you are interested in.
• Private Scholarships: There are some private scholarships provided by organizations/trusts, usually ₹10,000 to ₹1 lakh per year. Check with organizations related to mathematics/science/education.
Job opportunities after MSc Mathematics:
• Lecturer/Assistant Professor: You can apply for teaching positions in universities/colleges after clearing UGC NET in Mathematical Sciences and/or PhD. Typical CTC is in the range of ₹4 to ₹10 lakh per annum.
• Research Associate: If you clear UGC NET JRF, you can work as an RA in research institutes/universities. Fellowship ₹31,000-₹35,000 + HRA per month.
• Data Analyst/Scientist: You can work as a data analyst/scientist in analytics/consulting companies with MSc and strong skills in statistics, machine learning, data mining, databases, etc. CTC ₹4 to ₹10 lakh per annum.
• Software Engineer: You can work as a software engineer in product engineering companies with skills in web technologies, app development, algorithms, etc. CTC ₹2.5 to ₹5 lakh per annum.
• Economist: You can work as an economist in government organizations like NITI Aayog, RBI, policy think tanks with specialization in econometrics, development economics, finance, etc. CTC ₹7 to ₹12 lakh per annum.
• Actuary: You can work as a trainee actuary in insurance companies with knowledge of probability, statistics, risk analysis, C++, SQL, etc. CTC ₹2.5 to ₹5 lakh per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?