2nd August 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Important health tips to write the 12th board exam?

Important health tips and writing tips during examination...please provide to me

11th April 2015, 01:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important health tips to write the 12th board exam?

Health plays a vital role in preparation of any exam. There is a proverb that " Health is Wealth".

If you are not well or suffering from any diseases, you can not perform well with 100% potential and efficiency.

So, you must keep the things which can degrade your health.

>>Drink water as much as possible everyday.

>>Avoid fast food and stuffed contents.

>>Take an apple every day because an apple a day keeps doctor away.

>>Work on a proper routine.

>>Exercise daily.

Writing tips in 10+2 exam:

The way your frame your answers in 10+2 board exams is the background behind your marks in different subjects.

>>Try to apply presentation of answers in elegant manner so it is clearly visible to those who check copies.

>>Write your answers in points. Avoid writing in paragraphs in lengthy manner.

>>Underline headings, subheadings etc .

>>Do not write wrong content if you donot know the exact answer.
14th April 2015, 05:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To do better in the examination it is essential to have a good health . As if you remain ill during the study it disturbs your study and strength . Some better ways of keeping health good during the examination time is :-

Do not try to do study till late night .
Try to take sleep for 8-10 hrs .
Take break after regular study of 1 hour .
Try to take 3-5 litres of water daily and take some snacks during the break .
Play games for 1 -2 hrs do not play more . You fill tired.

These routine will help you during the examination time .
15th April 2015, 01:40 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

## Taking proteins, carbohydrates, fiber and fats in correct proportion should be the ultimate aim of every one.

## Also, we should regularly exercise (at least 3-4 times a week). With continuous exercising some harmful chemicals are also secreted from the body in the form of sweat which is very essential.

##A 20 minute of cardio in any form i.e. cycling, running, jogging, and swimming could suffice the purpose.

## Avoid intake of fast food as they contain high amount of fats and would yield to lameness and tiredness.

## try to have more protein, it will help you to stay more focused and proactive

## if time permits, try doing mediation. it will enhance your concenration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?