21st June 2011, 03:24 PM
dredger

Colleges offering correspondence course in Mechanical Engineering in Gujarat?

colleges offring correspondence course in mechanical engineering in gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  2. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  3. Colleges offering correspondence course in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  4. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  5. List of the colleges offering correspondence degree course in mechanical Engineering in Mumbai after diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  7. List of institutions offering M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) through correspondence? Is any other course available for a better future prospective?
  8. List of the colleges offering correspondence degree course in Mechanical Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra
  9. List of colleges offering diploma in Mechanical engineering by correspondence in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Colleges of correspondence Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  12. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics? -- [New]
  13. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  14. Colleges providing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence? Last date of registration?
  15. Government approved colleges in Gujrat offering B.E (Mechanical)?
  16. Any college offering correspondence course in B.E Mechanical?
  17. Colleges offering correspondence Master's degree in Economics under Gujarat University?
  18. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
20th October 2011, 01:46 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Colleges offering correspondence course in Mechanical Engineering in Gujarat?

No collages give corrospondece courses in any of the Engg branch except if you try out AMIE exams whic is ofcourse equivalent of BE. Better opt for the regular course.
8th July 2015, 12:17 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges offering correspondence course in Mechanical Engineering in Gujarat?

List of colleges

RK Birla Institute of Distance Education, Income Tax
Ahmedabad

International Institute of Management and Technical Studies– IIMT Studies Surat

Vidya Setu Foundation
Paldi, Ahmedabad

All the best......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?