14th September 2013, 08:40 PM
akshay6161

What is the cutoff of NEET for BJ medical college Pune for open category

what was t cut-off of NEET 2013 for B.J.medical clg pune for open categeory

Related Questions:
  1. What is the approximate cutoff to get admission in BJ medical college pune in open category through NEET?
  2. What is the approximate cutoff for MBBS in BJ medical, Pune in NEET?
  3. What is the approximate cutoff for MBBS in BJ medical in NEET
  4. What is the cutoff list for BAMS in government medical colleges in Maharashtra under NEET for open category
  5. Cutoff list for MBBS and BAMS(Open Category) of government medical college in Pune?
  6. How to secure admission in a government medical college at Mumbai and Pune? I am from open category
  7. What was the lowest cutoff of government medical college for open category in Maharashtra?
  8. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  9. What is the cutoff marks for NEET UG for OBC category?
  10. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  11. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune? -- [New]
  13. Cutoff for MH CET for open category to get admission in MBBS course in BJ medical college
  14. How to get MBBS seat after B.Pharmacy?
  15. Can one get a government medical college after scoring 196.25 medical cutoff in BC category?
  16. How much marks are required to get in NEET open category?
  17. Will I get a government seat in medical course after scoring 1635 NEET rank
  18. How much marks should I score to get a seat in government medical college in NEET?
15th September 2013, 05:30 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff of NEET for BJ medical college Pune for open category

Hi friend.........

NEET stands for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test.

This NEET exam is conducted by CBSE.

Age criteria:

Candidates should have completed minimum 17 years the time of admission or will complete the age on before notification date of the year.

**The upper age limit of those seeking admission under 15% All Indian Quota seats is 25 years.

**There is 5 years upper age relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC categories.

**If ones appearing in the NEET for State Quota seats there is no upper age limit as such.

Education Qualification:

Candidates must completed the 12th standard with PCM from a
recognized state board.

Candidates must be secure above minimum of 50% of marks in 12th standard.(For SC/ST categories 5% of marks relaxation).

Exam Pattern:

Botany
Chemistry
Physics
Zoology

Each section is includes of 45 questions and the total number of question is 180.

Duration:3 hours.

Important:There is negative marking so please keep in mind.

all the best............
9th May 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff of NEET for BJ medical college Pune for open category

I want to know the least marks (probable) of MH CET2014 to get admission in MBBS course in BJ medical college for open category.Please answer me back as early as possible...
23rd May 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I also want to know what will be the cutoff for BJ medical college pune for open category....is it between 350-400 or else..??
27th May 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What will be the cut off for BJ medical college (Pune) on the basis of marks scored in mhcet 2014?
31st May 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

please send me the neet 2013 cut off marks for gov.medical college in Maharashtra
15th November 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off for all medical colledges in maharashtra fao mht cet and aipnt examinations????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?