27th May 2012, 05:40 PM
csd23

What was the lowest cutoff of government medical college for open category in Maharashtra?

what was the lowest cut off of gov. medical college for open category in maharastra

Related Questions:
  1. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  2. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra Open Category?
  6. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra for open category?
  7. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  8. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the cutoff list for BAMS in government medical colleges in Maharashtra under NEET for open category
  10. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra?
  11. Cutoff list for MBBS and BAMS(Open Category) of government medical college in Pune?
  12. Cutoff list of all Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra? With 105 marks which faculty could I get if I am from SC category?
  13. Cutoff list of government college of medical Aurangabad?
  14. Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category
  15. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges of India?
  16. Government medical colleges list in Maharashtra in Open Category?
  17. Cutoff list of Maharashtra medical college for scheduled caste category? -- [New]
  18. Can one get a government medical college after scoring 196.25 medical cutoff in BC category?

9th June 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What was the lowest cutoff of government medical college for open category in Maharashtra?

i have got 107 marks in pmt exam and i get gov. college in maharashtra so what college to get and in which faculty

8th May 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What was the lowest cutoff of government medical college for open category in Maharashtra?

My daughter got marks around 145 to 150. Please tell me is it possible to admission for mbbs. Which collages can we apply.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?