15th September 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in B.Pharmacy after passing 12th

i want to know what is the procedure to get admission in b pharmacy after +2
how many marks obtained in the previous one class

3rd October 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in B.Pharmacy after passing 12th

procedure for getting admission in B pharmacy in 2 ?
4th October 2013, 06:53 PM
ramajb

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in B.Pharmacy after passing 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The main courses in Pharmacy are the 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm), 4 years Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), 2 years Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) and Ph.d programmes. Admission to the Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm), requires a pass in10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology. Candidates who posses 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology are admitted to the 4-year bachelors program level (Bachelor of Pharmacy or B.Pharm).
4th October 2013, 10:47 PM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please visit this link
http://www.edumate.edu.in/careers/b.pharma-%7Cb.pharmacy-admission-2013-2014-%7C-pci-approved-pharmacy-colleges-748-43-3-3
22nd February 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

If I have PCB in class 12,can i give entrance exam for pharmacy ?what is the procedure? What is the question pattern of entrance?
14th June 2016, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

How many marks required to get b pharmacy course after 12 class
26th October 2016, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Which exam is compulsory for admission in d.pharmacy after 12th std
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?