16th March 2013, 09:33 PM
shikara

What is the procedure for Merchant Navy after passing 12th with science?

what is the procedure for merchant navy admission after 12 with science as i am appearing for 12th and subjects every year in each rank eligibility for medicals and placement with govt jobs n scope of designation in terms of salary package for beginers

30th May 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for Merchant Navy after passing 12th with science?

What is the procedure to take admission in merchant navy after passing 12

30th July 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for Merchant Navy after passing 12th with science?

i am passed 12 from genral streem is there any skope for me in mercnant navy?

1st August 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

marchent nevy me kitne number ka puchha jayega aor question kitna rahega.

15th May 2016, 10:41 PM
sah.alok932

In order to join merchant navy,it is necessary to have studied intermediate with pure science stream,that is intermediate with combination of subject like physics,chemistry and mathematics.
Those who have studied pure science branch can only join merchant navy as necessary conditions of joining merchant navy is mentioned below
1)Nautical science course of three years,B.SC in nautical science is the name of the course,costly course as it is expected to be of three years for those who have done intermediate with pure science with minimum 60% marks.It is a three year course at the undergraduate level and is direct entry in merchant navy.After completing nautical science course directly join merchant navy.

2)A engineering course course of 4 years named as marine engineering,4 year bachelor course at the undergraduate level is another option to join merchant navy.After finishing intermediate with pure science stream and then applying for engineering entrance examination to qualify for the course.A four year degree course is direct entry in the merchant navy profession.It is strictly for those who have done intermediate with physics,chemistry and mathematics.Course fees is higher with respect to other courses.
Physical fitness is one of the concern while joining for merchant navy.

These two only are the best and direct entries in merchant navy after studying intermediate,there are other ones also but are indirect entry,but is strictly for those who have done intermediate/10+2 with pure science stream branch.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?