16th October 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in D.ed college in Goa University after passing 12th with Arts

i have passed 12th in arts, what is the procedure to get admission d.ed collega in Goa university

Related Questions:
  1. Best college in Goa for CA course? What is the procedure to become a CA after passing 12th?
  2. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  3. Procedure for D.Ed admission? Which college would be better for D.Ed education? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?
  5. Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?
  6. What is the admission procedure of D.Ed in government college?
  7. How to get B.Com after passing 12th Arts?
  8. How to do graduation in B.A Political Science after opting for commerce in class 11th?
  9. Will I get admission in B.E course in BITS Goa or Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission into BITS?
  10. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  11. Will I get admission in any engineering college in Goa after scoring 68% in 12th boards?
  12. How to get admission to D.Ed after passing 12th from Kolhapur University
  13. Can I get admission in college for 12th standard next year? -- [New]
  14. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th?
  15. When does the admission start for Arts stream in St. Xavier College? What is the procedure for admission?
  16. Best DED colleges in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  17. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  18. What is the admission procedure to apply for JJ college of Arts Mumbai?
8th February 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in D.ed college in Goa University after passing 12th with Arts

what is the minimum percentage to get admission in D.ED college in Goa.
19th March 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in D.ed college in Goa University after passing 12th with Arts

College for correspondance d-ed in goa.
13th June 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for D.ed & when it starts
29th July 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for D.ed???
30th January 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in d.ed college in goa university after passing b.com
13th March 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for d.end admission in goa university after passing graduation commerce
21st March 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirement for D.ed and what is the fee
8th May 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th in vocational stream with 75%. And after that i have done b.com for years, bt in b.com my papers are pending back, will i get admision in d.ed nw?
4th May 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th science and i would like to take admission for d. ed in goa what are the admission procedures for this acadamic year 2015-2016.
18th August 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I have passesd 12th vocational stream i would like to do addmission for d.ed in government of goa
4th February 2016, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get to do d.ed course after I complete my studies in vocational stream
12th March 2016, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of taking admission in ded college of Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?