2nd August 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering

sir currently i am doing diploma in computer engineering in 2nd year .After completion of my diploma i want job in Indian Air Force . So please tell me the process for this and am i eligible or not for this

email id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  3. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  4. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  6. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering after 10th -- [New]
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma computer science course
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  9. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  10. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I join indian air force?
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in EC?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  14. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  15. After doing diploma in computer science engineering how can I join Air Force
  16. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  18. Can I join indian Air Force after completing diploma E.C engineering?
23rd August 2013, 03:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering

Being a diploma holder, you can join as Airman in air force. Diploma with a minimum of 50% marks is the required qualification. Maximum age of the applicant must be 27 years. Selection process is made through written test, physical efficiency test, and interview. If you have completed 12th, you have the option to join air force by qualifying NDA.
23rd August 2013, 03:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering

Being a diploma holder, you can join as Airman in air force. Diploma with a minimum of 50% marks is the required qualification. Maximum age of the applicant must be 27 years. Selection process is made through written test, physical efficiency test, and interview. If you have completed 12th, you have the option to join air force by qualifying NDA.
12th February 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in diploma final year in computer science branch, but does not completed 2 its a eligible qulaficatioin to join in airforce
13th February 2014, 01:39 PM
SATYAVATHI KOTTURU
Member+

you are eligible for this job.....
The selection procedure for defence services is like this...
1.NDA test
2.interview
3.medical tests.....
50% marks are the qualification..
age limit is up to 27 years
23rd February 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i join airforce clerk after completed 3 year polytechnic on the 10th basis from electrical engineering..my percentages are 77% in diploma.... Pls tell me
20th March 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i Join Indian Airforce after completed 3Year polytechnic on the 10th basis from computer engineering.... but i don't have 2 certificate?
11th April 2014, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Indian Navy or air force
But I am finished only 10th standard
M.Balaji
11th April 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

sir ...how to join Indian air force before completion of diploma in computer angineering
13th June 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected,
Sir/madam
I am completed diploma in computer engineering with distinction of marks can I am eligible to join indian. Air Force. Plz tell me sir
11th July 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
This is my last year of diploma in Mech.Auto. Can i join airforce as pilot pls tell me

MY EMAIL ID IS :- [email protected]
11th July 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
This is my last year of diploma in Mech.Auto. Can i join airforce as pilot pls tell me

MY EMAIL ID IS :- [email protected]
12th October 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
Currently i m in 3rd year IT engineering . i have completed diploma in computer engineering after 10th. I want to join air force. m i eligible ??? plss tell me
12th October 2014, 12:47 AM
Sana06

Respected sir/mam
Currently i m in third year pursuing IT engineering. i have completed diploma in computer engineering after 10th . i want to join airforce. m i eligible??? plzzz rply
28th March 2015, 06:21 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

After diploma in Computer engineering you can join Indian Air Force through NDA Exam.

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year. NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

Eligibility for NDA :

For Indian Air Force : Candidate have to pass 12th with physics and mathematics or equivalent ( in your case diploma ) from any ecognised board or university.

Nationality : Candidate must be citizen of India.

Marital Status & Sex : Candidate must be unmarried male.

Age : Age of candidate must be from 16.5 years to 19 years.

Selection procedure :
  • Written Exam
  • SSB interview
  • Medical Exam

Written exam consists of two papers :
  • Mathematics of 300 marks and
  • General Awareness of 600 Marks

Candidate who passed written exam will be called for SSB interview. SSB Interview also consists of 900 marks. After passing SSB Interview you will be called for Medical Examination.

For more detail just visit : http://www.upsc.gov.in

Please find attachment for syllabus.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(105.8 KB, 85 views)
24th July 2018, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I love indian air force please say how to join now iam diploma final year student you have requirements please say my Email address
[email protected]
7th May 2019, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

After completing my diploma in computer science and engineering, what should I do next ... either I go for job or for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?