15th December 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in Air Force after completion of Diploma with Electrical Engineering?

can i get job in air force after completing my diploma with electrical engg. rply me plz

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  3. Air force after completing diploma in Electrical and electronics engineering?
  4. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Is there vacancy in Indian Air Force after diploma?
  6. Can I get job in Air Force or Army after Electronics and Electrical engineering?
  7. Diploma in Electrical obtained from Indian Air Force is equivalent to 3 years diploma or not?
  8. How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  9. Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction?
  10. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  11. How may I get a job after completion of my diploma course in electrical engineering?
  12. Can I apply for Air Force after completion of Electrical Engineering?
  13. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  14. Can I join B.E in electrical engineering for Indian Air Force or merchant navy after diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  16. Scope in Indian Air Force after completion of Aerospace Engg. course?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after Computer Engineering Diploma?
  18. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
15th December 2011, 08:12 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job in Air Force after completion of Diploma with Electrical Engineering?

You can apply for Indian Air Force AIRMEN Group-'X' recruitment exam.
This examination is conducted for recruitment of Airmen in IAF for in Technical Trades.
As you have done diploma in Electrical Engineering so a job of technical profile
suits you better.

The eligibility criteria for AIRMEN Group-'X' examination is as under;
Education:
10+2 (Maths and Physics) or equivalent with at least 50% marks.
or
Diploma in Engineering with at least 50% marks.
(Automobile/Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology/
Instrumentation Technology/Mechanical Engineering)
Age Limit is 17-22 years.

The advertisement for the exam, is published in leading national Newspapers and
in Employment News.
15th December 2011, 08:43 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job in Air Force after completion of Diploma with Electrical Engineering?

hi dear..........
Yes you can apply for Air force after Your Diploma course , but in my opinion it will be more better if you apply after degree course you can get a good post & with a high salary.

I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can see details........

This is an advertisement of Air force job .

for more details you can visit official website of Indian Air force.

good luck..............
15th December 2011, 08:52 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
After complete your diploma then you go for
airforce that is good but after 12th
you go for many branches in airforce like:-

Technical branch
Ground officer
Flying branch.

Here i attach one form you fill and apply different position:-

Good Luck............
15th December 2011, 09:03 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: Can I get Job in Air Force after completion of Diploma with Electrical Engineering?

This examination is conducted for recruitment of Airmen in IAF for in Technical Trades.
As you have done diploma in Electrical Engineering so a job of technical profile
suits you better.

Education:
or

in Employment News.
15th December 2011, 09:30 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get job in air force after completing my diploma with electrical engg. rply me plz
dear friend,

Yes of course you will get chance in the following technical section if you have at-least 55% in your diploma.

Aeronaufical Engineer(Electronics)(AE(L)) :-

A candidate of Aeronaufical Engineer(Electronics)(AE(L)) would be eligible if they have undergone a minimum of four year degree qualification from a recognized University.All candidates for this category should have scored a minimum 60% marks in aggregate and studied eight subjects out of eighteen subjects listed below ....

* Engineering Mathematics/Mathematics.
* Engineering Physics/Physics.
* Engineering drawing.
* Electrical Engineering
* Control Engineering
* Microprocessor
* Digital Electronics
* Networking
* Microwave
* Instrumentation
* Information Technology

You may also get chance in the following :

Aeronaufical Engineer(Mechanical)(AE(M)) or AIRMEN Group -'X' trade.

You may visit :

http://www.careerairforce.nic.in

good luck.
15th December 2011, 10:01 PM
nikeetaa muthiyan

Thumbs up Re: Can I get Job in Air Force after completion of Diploma with Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friend,
suits you better.

Best of luck !!!
15th December 2011, 10:52 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can join in Indian Air force after completion diploma in electrical stream.

For that you have to appear in NDA exam..

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

For Air Force wing:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th in science field having physics and maths as compulsory subjects.

2.Age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

3.candidate must be physically fit.

4.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill to appear in NDA exam.

So, go for the exam.

All the best.
15th December 2011, 11:31 PM
tejesh_09

Yes, you can get job in Indian Air Force as Airman Technical being a Diploma holder in Electrical engineering.

suits you better.

Education:
or
15th December 2011, 11:44 PM
neo-rocks

Hi dear,

suits you better.

Education:
or

in Employment News.

Thanks
28th December 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i want to join indian airforce....but my eye side vision is less than 6/6 ...it is 3.50/6 of both eye......pls tell me any solution...........
10th January 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 2 can i complete my aeronautical engineering (electrical) in air force
26th March 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

where I may get the recruitment form for diploma engineer in adampur air force plant
11th May 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

how can apply a navy soldier after diplomo?
18th June 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..... i really want to join indian air force ...but problem is that my eye side vision is less than 6/6...it is...2.5 of both eyes......but its my dream to join indian Air Force....I have completed my 3 year engineering diploma in electrical engg.with 61.95% marks...please help me...........

Davinder kaur....
22nd January 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I am Ragul and i am doing my final year diploma in electrical and electronics engg in sri krishna polytechnic college with aggreagate 77% in 5th semester.i would like to join airforce and could you please tell me the required details for joining airforce and what posting you give sir...thanking you sir.,Reply me sir my pleasent request....sir/madam.....
27th October 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir, i have complited my diploma in elecrical engg. and now i m looking for job bt i want to join indian airforce can u plz guied me for joining airforce
15th April 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

what type of job i have after completing polytechnic in electrical engineering but after 10th
7th July 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Can I get a job in airforce
I Have completed my diploma from.
Electrical Branch, But I Have not done 12th
Then, Can I Get a job.in Airforce Plz Sir.rply.me plz plz.sir
Email id :- [email protected]
plz plz sir.rply me
Bcoz Any vacancy Not open from 6 months
so plz sir.rply me plz sir
31st May 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i really want to join indian air force but problum is that my 12th subject is physics,chemestry and biology i have done diploma in electrical engneering and i'm 24 year old so i can join indian air force? Please sir suggest me.
my email i.d is [email protected]
31st May 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

hello sir..... i really want to join indian air force but problum is that my 12th subject is physics,chemestry,biology and i have done diploma in electrical engneering ang iam 24 year old so i can join indian air force....pls sir seggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?