15th December 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Books for WBPSC Audit & Accounts examination

Please tell me the name of books regarding wbpsc audit & accounts examination to get the sevice.

Related Questions:
  1. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
  2. PSC WB accounts audit solved question papers?
  3. How can I join ACB, India?
  4. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II(c)-Account and Audit of State Trading Schemes Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II (a)-Accounts and Audit of local Bodies Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Is Indian Defence Account better or Indian Accounts Audit service?
  8. Which are the good coaching centers for preparation for Audit and Account exam? Last 10 years question papers? Which are the good books for the exam?
  9. Last 5 years question papers of WBPSC Forest Service examination
  10. Syllabus and previous years questions of WBPSC examination
  11. What is the syllabus for subordinate accounts and audit service exam part I
  12. Eligibility and books for Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service through UPSC Civil Services Exam?
  13. What is the paper pattern of T.Y.B.Com for all the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Last 20 years WBPSC and UPSC question papers for EEE?
  15. Previous 10 years question papers of WBPSC entrance exam with solutions for lecturership?
  16. What are the subjects for GDCA exam?
  17. Are the any books to be referred for CA CPT examination?
  18. Difference between cost accountant and chartered accountant
19th December 2013, 02:19 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Books for WBPSC Audit & Accounts examination

WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission) exams happens every year and some of the books which can be referred for preparation are as follows,

-> N.C.E.R.T Books (Strd XI and XII)

-> J.L. Mehta (Medieval India)

-> D.D. Kausambi's historical outline (Ancient India)

-> Krishna Reddy (Modern India)

-> Indian Politics (Lakshmikanh)

-> Chronicle Year book

-> Wrein & Martin (English Grammar)

-> R.S Agarwal (Arithmetic)

Try to buy the above books and start your preparation. I have attached the latest WBPSC exam 2013 notification for your reference to get more information on the exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WPSC_2013_Notification.pdf(44.5 KB, 1210 views)
4th January 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me which book should i follow for the examination of west bengal audit and accountas service (special recruitment)
7th January 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can you please suggest how to prepare the following:

(1) English Composition
(2) General Knowledge, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, History of India and Indian National Movement, Geography, Reasoning.
(3) Constitution of India with special Reference to Planning Commission, Finance Commission, Finance, Accounts and Audit
20th January 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

WANT TO GET LAST TEN YEARS AUDIT AND ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION QUESTION PAPER
14th March 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to get last ten years audit and accounts department examination qestion paper, and suggest book,
21st November 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i shall complete 8yrs continueous service in pb-3 of govt.of wb on 16.10.2015. shall i sit the wb limited departmental audit & accounts service wb which will commenced on 2015?
30th June 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I want 10 years question papers of LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION OF ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES OF THE GOVERNMENT OF WEST
BENGAL FOR PROMOTION TO THE POSTS IN THE WEST BENGAL AUDIT AND ACCOUNTS SERVICE. Pl. help.
13th October 2015, 01:30 PM
mana bhowmik

Need previous years for limited departmental examination of eligible employees of the government of west
bengal for promotion to the posts in the west bengal audit and accounts service.
2nd December 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the necessary books for the preparation of WBPSC Audit and Account service.
4th August 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I need 10 years question papers of LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL EXAMINATION OF ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES OF THE GOVERNMENT OF WEST
BENGAL FOR PROMOTION TO THE POSTS IN THE WEST BENGAL AUDIT AND ACCOUNTS SERVICE. Pl. help.
30th December 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to get last 10 years question papers on limited departmental exam for the eligible employees of govt of west bengal for the promotion to the audit and account service, WB and some related books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?