2nd August 2013, 06:40 PM
Ashish Dehari

What is the syllabus for subordinate accounts and audit service exam part I

What is the syllabus for subordinate accounts and audit service exam part 1 held by chhattisgarh finance dptt?

Related Questions:
  1. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II (a)-Accounts and Audit of local Bodies Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II(c)-Account and Audit of State Trading Schemes Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
  4. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service examination Part I(a)-Local Acts and Rules Framed Thereunder Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Is Indian Defence Account better or Indian Accounts Audit service?
  6. PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  7. Syllabus and previous years question papers for the accounts test for subordinate officers part I?
  8. PSC WB accounts audit solved question papers?
  9. SSC Section Officer Audit Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What is the age and qualification required for RAS?
  11. How should I become an IPS officer?
  12. How can I join ACB, India?
  13. APPSC Junior Accountants Category-IV exam model papers -- [New]
  14. Who are the Group A Gazetted Officer? To which group they belong to?
  15. Questions asked in entrance exam of Audit & Accounts Officer in Kolkata Port Trust?
  16. How to prepare for Port Trust Accounts/Audit Officer exam?
  17. List of all the competitive exams in India which I can answer after doing MSc with 62%? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus of UP Upper Subordinate Ser. Exam and UP lower Subordinate Ser. Exam?
23rd January 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for subordinate accounts and audit service exam part I

Can you provide the syllabus for Subordinate Audit Services Exam Preliminary Test 2014?
It will be helpful if Previous Year's Question Papers(SAS Preliminary) is available.
9th October 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for subordinate accounts and audit service exam part I

Can you provide preliminary syllabus for sas in Indian Accounts and Audit Department 2017?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?