19th December 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Second year BMS student can apply for Clerical exam of any private bank? When the exams are conducted?

Hi i'm pursuing my BMS second year from Mumbai University..Can i appear the clerical examination at any of the Private banks in India? what are the other eligibility required? and when are the exams conducted at these banks? what is the pay scale provided at clerk level?

23rd December 2013, 12:05 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Second year BMS student can apply for Clerical exam of any private bank? When the exams are conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i'm pursuing my BMS second year from Mumbai University..Can i appear the clerical examination at any of the Private banks in India? what are the other eligibility required? and when are the exams conducted at these banks? what is the pay scale provided at clerk level?
Hey friend,

As being a second year BMS student you cannot apply for the Bank Clerical exam to join in for the post of Clerk at this stage as you would need to finish your degree.But in the other case if you finish your respected degree then you might be able to be eligible for applying for the Bank Probationary Officer as it has very good pay and it is high level post.

And regarding the Bank Clerical Exam,it is conducted by various banks based on the vacancy of the post.

You could apply for the IBPS Clerical Exam.

And to which you need to possess certain qualification and they are:

Nationality:

# The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India

Age Limit:

# The age limit which you would need is 20-28 years of age and there are certain upper age relaxations which are allowed for the exam.

# For the candidate who is a SC/ST will get 5 years exception

# The candidate who is OBC will get 3 years exception

# The candidate who is a Ex-service men means they will get 3 years extra from the prescribed limits.

Education Qualification:

# The candidate appearing for the exam must have completed a degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage and it can be in any discipline

# The candidate should have a knowledge about computers

SYLLABUS:
  • Numerical Ability
  • English Language
  • Reasoning
  • General Awareness with Banking Awarenes
  • Computer Knowledge

The exam is conducted for 200 marks and it of a duration of 2 Hours.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?