14th September 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank PO exam in private or any government bank after scoring 70% in PG and 59.8% in UG at an age of 35 years?

i am 35 yrs now &i have secured 70percent in PG &59.8percent in UG.can i apply for bank po exams in any private or any govt bank

15th September 2011, 09:15 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank PO exam in private or any government bank after scoring 70% in PG and 59.8% in UG at an age of 35 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 35 yrs now &i have secured 70percent in PG &59.8percent in UG.can i apply for bank po exams in any private or any govt bank
If you are Belong to general Category then sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination.

>> Because for bank PO examination your age should not be More than 30 Years. But for Private banks your age should not be more than 25 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

>> For Nationalized banks Like SBI and IBPS, you need to complete your Graduation OR Post graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and your age should between 21 to 30 years, Final year graduate candidates are not eligible for Bank PO Examination.

>> To apply for Private banks, your age should not be more than 25 Years.

But If you are Belong to Other Category like SC/ST/OBC then you will get relaxation on Age, But you are 35 Years Now, So you are Not eligible to apply for Bank PO examination.

So, You are Not eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination form any bank Private and Public Banks and for more Information please check the Official websites.
15th September 2011, 10:33 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank PO exam in private or any government bank after scoring 70% in PG and 59.8% in UG at an age of 35 years?

hi dear
there are some criteria to apply for bank po entrance exam.....
*The candidates should be a graduate from any discipline , from a recognize university.
*the age limit 22 - 30 yrs,
there is a relaxation for sc/ st & obc candidates .
5 & 3 yrs respectively.
as your criteria, if you are a general candidates then you can not apply for the exam.

for more details you can visit official website of respective banks.
here is the pattern of bank po exam.

good luck......
15th September 2011, 12:22 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

If you are Belong to general Category then sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination.

>> Because for bank PO examination your age should not be More than 30 Years. But for Private banks your age should not be more than 25 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

>> For Nationalized banks Like SBI and IBPS, you need to complete your Graduation OR Post graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and your age should between 21 to 30 years, Final year graduate candidates are not eligible for Bank PO Examination.

>> To apply for Private banks, your age should not be more than 25 Years.

But If you are Belong to Other Category like SC/ST/OBC then you will get relaxation on Age, But you are 35 Years Now, So you are Not eligible to apply for Bank PO examination.

So, You are Not eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination form any bank Private and Public Banks and for more Information please check the Official websites.
15th September 2011, 04:06 PM
lokamchinmayi

Eligibility PO Exam

* Student should have completed graduation from recognized university .
* Student should have secured minimum 60% marks in graduation exams.
* Student must have computer knowledge for being eligible.

Age criteria PO Exam

* Candidate between 21 years to 30 years are eligible for PO Exam.
15th September 2011, 06:14 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

I am really sorry to say that your age will not allow now to appear in any bank PO exam.

If you are from SC/ST category then there may be chance in some Govt.Bank,but not in private bank.

Most of the private bank allows maximum 25 years of age and age relaxation
as per Govt.rule and most of the Govt. bank allows maximum 31 years of age and age relaxation as per Govt.rule.

There may not be any chance ,but you can try to keep visiting:www.bankexamsindia.in
15th September 2011, 06:25 PM
vijendradutt

PO eligibility is...

for General Candidates and others - 60% or more marks in class 12th.

and 55% or more marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.

Age should not below 21 years and not above 30 years.

Good luck...........
15th September 2011, 07:08 PM
Tapan Manoharmayum

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible in private company.
16th September 2011, 10:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear friend,

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree with above 55% marks from any recogniged university are eligible for BANK PO exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

But you age is over 35 years so you are not eligible for BANK PO exam.

thanks
29th March 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for a bank PO exams in any private or government bank after getting 73% in 12th and 46.5% in graduation
22nd February 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Iam 30 yrs and iwant to apply for both govt bank and private bank by preparing through coaching please quide me .so that i can prepare for bank exams.
13th August 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

can apply for bank PO exams i have 52 in UG and 68% in PG at age of 26
13th August 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i appy for bank po exams i had 52% in UG and 66% in PG if the eligibiliby is any degree 60%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?