19th December 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job placement on the basis of 10+2 marks in a private firm?

I get 70 percent in 10th and 50 percent in 2 science. Am i eligible for a company placement? I need urgent job in good private firm.

22nd December 2013, 11:56 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can I get job placement on the basis of 10+2 marks in a private firm?

It's highly difficult to get job in private firm with just 10+2 qualification. You need to complete at least an Arts course from college which will be for 3 years. The best course to take up are as follows,

-> B.Com ( Bachelor of Commerce )

-> B.B.A ( Bachelor of Business Administration )

-> B.C.A ( Bachelor of Computer Application )

I have attached a detailed picture which shows the complete flow chart of the course and it's way to get the job. Just go through it once and try to pick one of the course which is best suited for you and then apply for the job and be sure you will get it in no time.

If you are thinking probably that you are not able to spend in lot of money for doing bachelors degree then the best thing will be to do some specialized course in computers or any other field which you are interested in and work in that for sometime to gather money and use it to finish your Bachelors degree which will help you to get a permanent job and get settled.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Course_to_take.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	146849  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?