9th January 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Names of the various bank clerical exams?

Kindly let me know the various bank clerical exams to be conducted in march/august 2012

11th February 2012, 05:55 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the various bank clerical exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know the various bank clerical exams to be conducted in march/august 2012
In this year you can apply for Various Bank Recruitment examinations. So please prepare well for the examinations, only then you will be able to cracked the examination.

You can apply for Bank Clerical Recruitment examination and Bank PO Recruitment examinations as per your Eligibility.

I have suggest you to prepare well for the IBPS Common Written Examinations (CWE). If you have cracked this examination with Good Marks then you will Received Score card and with the help of Score card, you are eligible to appear for Interview of 19 Public Sector Banks.

The score card of IBPS is valid only for 1 years from the date of Issue.

~~ To apply for IBPS Clerical examination, you have to complete your 12Th examination with Minimum 50% Marks and your age should between 18 to 28 Years.

~~ To apply for IBPS Examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised University and your age should between 20 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

Eligible candidates may apply for this examination Online Only.

~~ You can also apply for SBI Bank PO and Clerical Recruitment examination, To apply for PO Examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course and your age should between 21 to 30 years

~~ If you have completed your graduate degree course and your age should between 18 to 28 years, then you are eligible for Clerical Recruitment examination of SBI too.

So, You can apply for Many Bank Recruitment examinations, So please wait for the Notification and then apply and for more information check the employment Newspaper Official websites.
11th February 2012, 10:01 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear......
The list of Banks having clerical exam........

IBPS also organize clerical exam , it valid for one year,

The banks name which is included in IBPS are as follows.......

Good luck.......
19th June 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com this year can you give a list of all enterance exams and there dates plz sent it to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?