21st December 2011, 06:35 PM
rajeev.krs.feb89

How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?

I want to do short term courses related Electronics and communication.

Related Questions:
  1. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  3. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  4. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  5. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  6. Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Which software course is good for ECE branch?
  8. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  9. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  10. List short term certification courses in Electronics & Communication field? -- [New]
  11. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  12. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  13. Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?
  14. Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication
  15. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  16. Which are the short term courses related to Electronics? Institutes providing the best coaching in Chennai and Bangalore?
  17. Best Short term courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  18. Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?
26th August 2012, 12:19 AM
zeba20

Default Re: How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?

Doing a certificate course along with your Engineering is an added advantage. Always a certificate courses will have its own value, and it will even give you a preference when you apply for a job. There are different course that you can do along with your Engineering, some f them are as follows:

1) Six months full-time certificate course in VLSI Design and Embedded System.
2) Diploma in embedded systems design at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing(CDAC),
3) One-year diploma in advanced digital system design

Besides this you can opt for short term courses in robotics etc. (CDAC) offers number of courses part time and fulltime courses which have really good scope in today’s market.
10th September 2014, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?

Any short term courses as I hv backlog so hv dropped for 4th yr BE in electronics an comm branch
21st September 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma in ECE at 2015 please suggest me one year short tearm courses available at MCET COLLAGE at pollachi
19th December 2016, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I need the coaching on wireless communication and networking best training Institute and job oriented in Hyderabad
1st March 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I need the coaching on vlsi and digital communication best training institute and job oriented in hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?