19th December 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it worthy to study Retail management at BIMTECH? Average package after completion of course?

I have a query as i have been selected in BIMTECH for PGDM-RM nd my query follows as below:

Is retail mangement worth the branch taking in BIMTECH!??

What was the average package ??

nd does RM has good scope in the near future!

31st December 2014, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worthy to study Retail management at BIMTECH? Average package after completion of course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a query as i have been selected in BIMTECH for PGDM-RM nd my query follows as below:

Is retail mangement worth the branch taking in BIMTECH!??

What was the average package ??

nd does RM has good scope in the near future!
There is good scope for PGDM Retail management in both the Government and Private sectors as well. Since, you have done PGDM Retail management through Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) Its added advantage in order to get job in reputed companies. After completing PGDM Retail management, you can make a career in Supply chain, Mall management, Store management etc.

About Salary Package:
PGDM Retail management salary package depends upon various factors such Experience, Skill and Knowledge and Its may differ based on the company. However, as a fresher you can get salary in the range of Rs. 20,000 to 25,000 per month. It may get increased based on your experience and skill.

PLACECOM TEAM

Prof. K. K. Krishnan
Chairperson, Centre for Corporate Relations &
Professor, Centre for Insurance and Risk Management (CIRM)
Office No: 0120-2323001-10 Extn- 387
Mob:+91 09811361460
[email protected]
www.bimtech.ac.in / placement
http://www.facebook.com/bimtech.ccr
http://twitter.com/bimtechnoida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?