24th December 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?

What is tha fees of phd and required qualification for phd and i have done my M.A from history 55% so naw i want phd so pls tell me that how i complete my phd nd which subject

27th June 2014, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?

i have completed my MCOM if want to go PHD in which subject i can go for and whay are qualification required fot pursiiing phd
26th July 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?

Hi, Iam Biswajit Swain. I have Completed my icwa course with 59 % mark.i want to make PHD Course. But my friends tell me that i cant make PHD . because icwa is not a master degree . So friends please help me....
7th September 2014, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

i have completed master of rural development with 61%marks ,but i want to do phd in the subject of Corruption. But i dont know that what qualification to do in this subject.please decleare the rule and regulation.Birbal kumar
9th October 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i have passed foundation of cs now can i eligible for phd in astrology?
9th October 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i have done m.a english what are the qualifications to do p.hd and what are the fees. can i do as distance in ANU university
24th January 2016, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A {history}with 3rd Grade and M.Sc.{IT} with 1st class by distance education in Annamalai University. Can I apply for Phd course...for Professor /Lecturer. What should i do?.
6th September 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I am Ragini Mishra. I have completed M.A.( 51%), I want to to do PhD . Tell me the process. Can I apply
20th December 2020, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Can we do PhD in history if graduated in commerce and MBA with 1st division.Or history subject is mandatory for eligible to PhD in history?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?