23rd April 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Which courses I have to do to become a scientist or researcher?

i have finished my higher sec.i want to know what are the courses i have to do to become a scientists or a researcher

8th June 2012, 12:40 AM
aTRazan

Default Re: Which courses I have to do to become a scientist or researcher?

To become a scientist you have to take science as yur subject in class XI and do your honours, masters and then phd
to become a researcher you complete yor phd in the subject of your choice
the best institute for scientific research is ISI-indian statistical institute
17th March 2013, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to become a scientist and after finishing my 2nd pu which course I have to choose for?
17th March 2013, 04:01 PM
krrishh_002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have finished my higher sec.i want to know what are the courses i have to do to become a scientists or a researcher
To become scientist or researcher you have to go for post graduation followed by P hd, in any field or your Interest.

Though post graduation is also sufficient in some areas.

Scientists and researchers may be medical field or technical filed as you didn't specified your field so its your wish you can go for any side medical if your from biology field, zoology, botony, genetics many fields are there, In technical side also chemicals, physics, engineering and field can lead you to scientist have a thorough knowledge of subjects and join good institutes.

post graduation in abroad is a good choice because foreign institutes offer more experimental skills then theoretical knowledge and good in researches with lots of practical equipments which Indian Institutes lacks.

All the best!
17th March 2013, 05:21 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to become a scientist or researcher you need to complete engineering course in any of the best one and also have completed the master’s degree in the respected course.

There are many candidates who have completed Ph.D and ready to apply for the courses in order to get a similar job in the related fields.

So the best the academic background is yours the greater are the chances of becoming a scientist.

Thank you,

All the best.
31st March 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am sayli. and iam in 9th standard now. i want to know that what have to be done to becpme scientist and which is the best course and best country to become a scientist.
3rd June 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to become a researcher??I have completed my bsc in zoology. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?