24th December 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Under which category I can fill up the U.P. BTC form?

Graduation 49.7 and age 32 muslim can I fill b t c u.p. form under which category obc / sc / st?

17th August 2014, 12:06 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Under which category I can fill up the U.P. BTC form?

SC/ST and OBC category are not for minority candidates. As you are Muslim, so you have to tick the minority box. That is the only thing you can do in the application form. Hence, you don't come under SC/ST/OBC and you are not eligible to avail any kind of reservation on the basis of caste.

For BTC you need a Graduation degree with 50% marks from a recognized University. Percentage relaxation is available for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

Age criteria is also there which is 18 to 30 years for General category. Age relaxation can be availed according to the category to which you belong. There is age relaxation available for SC/ST/OBC and physically handicapped candidates.

The merit is prepared on the basis of marks in Graduation and those who are in merit will be given admission for BTC. They will undergo training for it to become teacher in government schools.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?