24th December 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Right way to do Graduation through correspondence while working? Dates of examination?

Sir i am a defence personnel. Basically i belong to Himachal Pradesh. But i have now got posting at utarlai, district Barmer, Rajashan. I have done 10 2 only. Now i want to complete my graduation. In 10 2 my subject was non medical. Now my superiors are not giving me permission to do graduation through regular basis. Now i want to do BA through correspondence. So please help me out by guiding me the right path to do so. Also the examination dates also so that i can make an arrangements of emergency leave for that. Please help me out. I am very disappointed here since here in utarlai or barmer. There are not good universities. Please help me out. I am helpless.

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  2. Which are the universities offering BA through correspondence? How should I proceed to do it?
  3. How may I do correspondence course on Town and Country Planning? How may I get details for the same? I'm presently working as an Executive engineer in Meghalaya
  4. List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC
  5. How to do B.Ed simultaneously while doing B.A English?
  6. M.Phil/M.Sc in correspondence after post graduation in Biochemistry?
  7. Job opportunities for me after doing MBA aviation management in Bangalore?
  8. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  9. How can I do M.A in Psychology through correspondence after graduating in Arts?
  10. Admission in B.Ed in Correspondence course after scoring 43.75% marks in graduation in Bangalore?
  11. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  12. Is completing Ph.D through correspondence valuable? I've completed my M.Tech and currently working in an MNC
  13. Is PG in correspondence valuable enough?
  14. Best stream of MBA for ECE engineering with 2 years experience
  15. Distance Education colleges for B.Com. in Mumbai for working people? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Top colleges for Average Students in DU for engineering Hons course? Are correspondence graduation courses valid?
  17. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  18. Procedure to do B.Ed? Difference between B.Ed and D.Ed?
17th August 2014, 12:26 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Right way to do Graduation through correspondence while working? Dates of examination?

You have many open Universities which offer Graduation course on correspondence basis. But, you have to attend examination at the designated center to pass the exam. You have to get leave to appear for the examination and there is no other way to go through it.

Hence, I think you should take admission into any open University of Rajasthan which has many examination centers across the state, so that you can appear for exam very easily. Some of the best Distance learning Universities of Rajasthan are listed below.

1. Jaipur National University
2. Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University
3. Jain Vishva Bharati Institute
4. IASE Deemed University
5. IGNOU
6. Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed) University

You should apply for admission into your choice of University and don't think about the future. You will certainly find a way when the exam will come. Hence, take admission and start studying.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?