24th December 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for Medicine studies in India for Nigerian student? Details of entrance exams?

Goodday.Am a Nigerian nd i wish to study medicine in India.I dont have any friends or family there so i want to know how to get their application form and also write their common entrance exam and eventually secure admission.Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to study medicine in India? What is the procedure? I am a Nigerian
  2. What's the procedure for applying for entrance exam for medicine?
  3. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  4. Are the Nigerian Air Force recruitment details out?
  5. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category?
  6. How may I get scholarship for doing Engineering in India?
  7. Are non Indians eligible to study Medicine in India? What are the requirements and procedure to go about it?
  8. Any entrance exam to write for All India Medical Entrance exam?
  9. Which are the PG courses in medicine? Steps to be followed to pursue it?
  10. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  11. How can I get Scholarship for my further Education in the University of Nigeria?
  12. Kerala mca entrance exams: Application dates and all details? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are various scholarships exams in India?
  14. Best hospitals for doing DNB medicine in India?
  15. MCA Entrance Exams Details and Procedure
  16. Procedure to complete my education from Netaji Open University? I am a commerce student
  17. How to pursue higher studies in Forensic Sciences after BE (Bio Technology)?
  18. Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?
9th January 2014, 08:44 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Application procedure for Medicine studies in India for Nigerian student? Details of entrance exams?

The application procedure for medicine studies in India. There is many details of entrance exam in India. Details of these exams are:
Exam name Details
NEET This application is ended on 31 December
AIPMT
AICET This application form is start from April
AIMS The last date of this application form is around the month of April.
AFMS
AME This application form started month is march

Firstly, you can issued the admission letter by the university. You need to fill the application form and all the details. Certificate need to be attached to the application form . Two passport size photo in color is attested to fill this form. Certificate is also need to be attested in this form. Then you need to submit the application form to the university.They send all their documents and certificate to their university .

You need to submit your VISA application form and paid for online. And at last, print the copy of their complete form. The passport is valid for 6 months. The people need to have photocopy of passport size photo , date of birth, photograph,certificate and all other documents for further easiness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?