6th March 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to sit in campus placement with 57 percentage marks in 12th?

Sir/Mam, I have got 68 percentage in 10 and 57 percentage in 12 and 65 percentage in my B.Tech CS. Can I sit in my campus placement as only my 12 marks are poor and can I sit for TCS and pooled campus companies who have mentioned their criteria throughout 60% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech. Please give me direction and suitable advice and I am eagerly waiting for your reply please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  2. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE?
  3. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement if I have only 57% marks in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 57% marks in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  6. Is giving 12th again through NIOS during my engineering worth to be eligible for campus recruitment's?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th?
  8. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I be eligible for campus placement if I got less than 60% in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to sit in campus placement for Infosys if I have 60% above marks in 10th, 12th and UG till 5th semester?
  11. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  12. Am i eligible to sit for campus placement after scoring 73% in 10th, 58% in 12th
  13. Am I eligible for off campus placement for all companies if I have 56 percentage marks in 10th?
  14. How much marks percentage is required in 10th and 12th to be eligible for the campus placements?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have less than 50 percentage marks in only 10th standard? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 54% marks in 10th?
  18. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 62.50% marks in B.E?
7th March 2017, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit in campus placement with 57 percentage marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have got 68 percentage in 10 and 57 percentage in 12 and 65 percentage in my B.Tech CS. Can I sit in my campus placement as only my 12 marks are poor and can I sit for TCS and pooled campus companies who have mentioned their criteria throughout 60% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech. Please give me direction and suitable advice and I am eagerly waiting for your reply please reply as soon as possible.

The campus placement eligibility will be decided by the company which hires the students. In common most of the software companies require at least 60% marks in 10th, 10+2 and B.E / B.Tech. So it is not easy to sit in campus placement with 57% marks in 12th standard. But you can contact the placement officer in your college. He may help you, regarding campus placement. Sometimes the companies lower the marks criteria when they have huge requirement. So do not lose hope and contact the placement officer of your college.
8th March 2017, 10:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit in campus placement with 57 percentage marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment process.

TCS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Pattern for TCS written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section
8th March 2017, 08:53 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

No, you are eligible to get the job in the leading MNCs. The minimum eligibility required to get the job is that the candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% in his 10+2 and minimum 60% (overall) in graduation also. Some of the MNC like WIPRO, TCS hires the candidate who has scored 50% in his graduation and 60% in 10+2. Don't worry try to improve your aptitude, English and also technical skills and try for off campus or walk in interviews you will get the job.
Good luck.
9th March 2017, 12:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to sitv for TCS campus placement, because your marks in 12th is not upto the mark. Eligibility to sit for TCS campus placement is strictly 60% and above marks throughout the academic career. Your marks in 12th standard is 57%, so you are not eligible for TCS. But, nothing to worry about you can apply in other companies where they allows candidates with 57% marks in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?