12th August 2011, 02:17 AM
vandanamutneja

How to get job in Private Banks being a candidate of MBA in Finance?

Hello Sir/Mam
I am an MBA(Finance)and want to do job in private banks as executive ,clerk or admin. How Could i get That job.

vandana

Related Questions:
  1. Direction to get job in MNC or Private banks? -- [New]
  2. Can I become a Manager in any Private Bank being a MBA(Finance) final semester student? Salary of a Manager in Private Banks?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any Private Bank for MBA(Finance) student?
  4. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams and Public and Private Banks having secured 47% in Graduation and 60% in MBA Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should we do in future after completion of graduation in B.Com Honours?
  6. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
  7. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  8. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  9. In which Companies I can do Back Officer Jobs being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Com private after B.Com and MBA in Finance?
  11. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  12. How to prepare for private bank job after passing MBA finance
  13. How to get job in private banks? List of vacancies in banks of Gujarat?
  14. Am I eligible for private bank job after doing MBA in finance through distance education from SMU?
  15. List of Companies that provide Job Opportunities in Finance being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  16. What is the difference between nationalized and private sector bank? Which job would be better?
  17. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  18. Bank job openings in Singapore for 7 years experienced MBA professional?
12th August 2011, 02:03 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in Private Banks being a candidate of MBA in Finance?

Private banks are offering good salaries and other benefits to the employess in the private banks and these benefits are somewhat higher to the candidates who can give excellent performance and generates good business.

In order to get job in Private banks, one should have to appear for the recruitment drives of these private banks like
-ICICI Bank
-HDFC Bank
-ING Vysya Bank

They may recruit the candidates by conducting written test, group discussion and Interview for freshers.

If there is good reference for the candidate and the candidate is having good academic record, they can offer the job to the candidate just by conducting direct interview.
12th August 2011, 02:30 PM
aisham

Default Re: How to get job in Private Banks being a candidate of MBA in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandanamutneja View Post
Hello Sir/Mam
I am an MBA(Finance)and want to do job in private banks as executive ,clerk or admin. How Could i get That job.

vandana
Private banks are providing very good jobs to MBA person. But when there will be requirement then only you will get the job otherwise your cv will be kept forever in papers only. So try to these steps to get job:
1) read newspaper & magazine, whenever there is any requirement ad go for interview as soon as possible because these are first come first serve basis i.e. if anybody comes before you and get job then there will again no vacancy available.
2) just try to search on internet , big companies also post for job on internet
3) if you have any source in that particular bank write "reference by" on the cv with that person name, designation and contact no. then possibilty of being selected becomes 90% possible.
4) just be confident in interview

follow these steps and surely you will get the job
25th September 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

give me some suggestions dat how i wil get d job
\
18th December 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir how to get jobs in private banking sector as i have completed mba
6th February 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

i have completed MBA in HR and nw im working in IDBI Bank in RAC as Credit Processing Associate....nw im interested in dis department only so can i get good job opportunities in dis field too??? i mean shall i continue or quit the job???? if i get a good experience abt the credit den can i approach to other private banks for gud salary????
15th December 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

In case of private bank written test before interview what all subjects to prepare for private bank written test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?