6th March 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have more than 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and till B.E third year?

Sir/Mam, I am a student of BE 3rd year in IT branch. I have 71 percent in 10th, 67 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BE till 3nd year. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS? Can you please give me the right information on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th?
  2. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for TCS campus placement? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 58% marks in pre final year?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement with 60% marks average?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for TCS and Infosys campus placement with 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.E 3rd year?
  7. Can I appear for TCS or other companies placement if I have 59.6 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  8. Which all off campus placement I am eligible to apply if I have 70 percent more marks in 10th, 12th and B.E till 3rd semester?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 54% marks in 10th?
  10. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  11. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  12. Am i eligible for campus placement after scoring 56% in 12th
  13. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement with less than 50% marks in B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
  18. Am I eligible to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview if completed 12th in 2nd attempt?
7th March 2017, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have more than 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and till B.E third year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am a student of BE 3rd year in IT branch. I have 71 percent in 10th, 67 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BE till 3nd year. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS? Can you please give me the right information on the same? Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for TCS Campus Placement if you have scored more than 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and B.E. You should have scored the marks in the first attempt in all the above mentioned examinations. You should not have any pending backlog and should not have more than two years gap in education for the TCS Campus Placement. These are some of the common eligibility criteria for TCS Campus Placement. If you have any doubt you can contact your college training and placement cell for more details regarding the TCS Campus Placement.
7th March 2017, 12:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS campus placement if I have more than 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and till B.E third year?

Candidates who have scored minimum 60% and above in 10th, 12th and graduation/post graduation are eligible to apply for TCS campus placement. Candidates who have completed their MCA/M.Tech/B.Tech/B.E etc. are eligible to apply. They should not have any backlogs at the time of applying and maximum 2 years gap is allowed. Therefore, there is nothing to worry about you are eligible for TCS campus placement
7th March 2017, 10:33 PM
AshitaBanerjee

According to their regular norms, for non-engineers, there is no such % eligibility required to be fulfilled. Once they come to your college for training/campus selection you will get to know the criteria anyways. But,the probability says that your marks won't matter but the rank/marks in the Aptitude test will,as they will conduct a test for the candidates who would actively participate in the training session. If you clear it successfully you will be called for the interview.
7th March 2017, 11:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
No, you are not eligible for TCS campus placement.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%.

You shouldn't have any pending backlog.

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
8th March 2017, 08:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible for TCS recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

You shouldn't have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
8th March 2017, 07:57 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to sit for the campus placement for the job in the leading MNCs. The minimum eligibility required to get the job is that the candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% in his 10+2 and minimum 60% (overall) in graduation also. Some of the MNC like WIPRO, TCS hires the candidate who has scored 50% in his graduation and 60% in 10+2. So, you are eligible to sit for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?