27th April 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can BCA student from SMU take admission to Vasanthali for MCA?

can a bca student of smu take admission in vanasthali for mca?

27th April 2011, 08:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can BCA student from SMU take admission to Vasanthali for MCA?

Yes it is possible to change institutes and also universities. But you will need to have the minimum qualifying marks. Also there will be an entrance exam which you need to clear. You must start preparing for the same. Collect previous year paper and try solving them.
29th April 2011, 01:53 AM
babydoll

Hello,
Yes , you can take admission in Vanasthali for MCA course. After completion of the BCA course you can apply for the entrance test for MCA conducted by the same. You must have scored more than 60% for the appearing into the entrance test.
After getting clear the written you are called for the interview exam. If you clear the both written and interview the you can get admission.
So prepare for the entrance test.
Good luck!!!!!!
22nd June 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

can i bca suudent my inter marks is 58% and bca1,bca2 is 78%.
i want do the mca in bit misra these a possible. from kisan college in sohsari nalanda .
14th December 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

can a bca student get admission to mca science?
29th February 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

after completing my mca from SMU............ and having 2 years of EXP will i be elagble for every recrument hope they don't drop me for correspondent MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?