9th January 2014, 07:21 PM
chandan gopal

How can I apply for loco pilot recruitment after completing my high school exam and done ITI from Kanpur

sir i have completed my highschool exam and done ITI from kanpur i wnat to apply for the loco pilot recruitment but not able to understand that in this qualification may i apply for this job or not plz try to make me understand and assist my self.

15th April 2016, 04:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for loco pilot recruitment after completing my high school exam and done ITI from Kanpur

Recruitment examination for the post of Loco pilot in Indian Railways is conducted by RRB (railway recruitment board).

Eligibility required to apply for the job of Loco Pilot in Indian Railways are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10th/equivalent and should have done ITI from a recognized university or 12th or diploma in engineering in electrical /mechanical / electronics /automobile engineering.

-The candidate age should be in between 18-30 years. There will be relaxation is in age limit as per the government rules.

-The selection is done through written exam followed by the PET and medical test for the qualified candidates.

Application fee:

For open category candidates : Rs. 40/-

No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates .

Official website of Indian Railways :www.indianrailways.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?