24th December 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Loco Pilot if Graduation and I.T.I are having same session?

sir, I work in rrcnr groud D trackman.In education qualification I have put graduation but as I am doing ITI session of both the ITI and grduation are same. So can I apply for Loco Pilot? Plz help me sir. .

4th January 2014, 09:32 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Loco Pilot if Graduation and I.T.I are having same session?

I think you are eligible to apply for this examination. Loco pilot examination is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board Once in a year.

To apply for this examination, the candidate should have a completed 10th or ITI from a recognized Board or equivalent qualification. There is no percentage bar required to apply for this examination. Minimum Qualifying marks is enough to appear for this examination.

The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 33 years at the time of appearing for this examination. The upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories. The Recruitment will be based on Written Examination, Personal Interview, Medical Test and Physical Test. The Written Test consist of various sections like Quantitative Aptitude , Analytical Reasoning , English Language and General Knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?